Bono on Denton Interview - new pics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bella88 said:

Thanks for posting those photos. :) who are those 3 girls there?
Are they friends of bonos?

At first I thought the two on the right were his daughters, but in the last pic you can see the face of the darker haired one and it's not Eve. The lady on the left with the big glasses....dunno who she is, but I've seen her in other pics with Bono & fam before.

Galeongirl said:

can you tell that to my partents????? I can get windows 2000, but they refuse to change! I mean, I can't even get new songs on my ipod on this pc... I had to transfer my old mp3player at a friends~! and all sorts of programs only work on 2000 and XP... not on ME.. *uchegoogleearthcough*

Windows 2000 is a great OS, in some ways I prefer it to XP, but with a pentium II it's probably not worth it. Windows ME is so out of date, it's not even recognized by Microsoft anymore. Like Win95 and Win98, it uses a different file structure than 2000 and XP. Tell your parents that refusing to upgrade is a huge security risk (I'm serious) because you're not being issued new security patches from Microsoft and thus are vulnerable to tons of viruses and spyware. You can get a new, up-to-date desktop for less than $400. I definitely sympathize with you. My parents are still using the same crappy compy they had when I left for college over 3 years ago (and it was crappy then!). When I was 17, I spent the summer nannying full time and bought a completely new system for myself to use in college.

Wow. Well I would just like to thank Baby Doll for posting the pics of Bono on the Denton Interview 9 pages ago! Thanks! And I think Bono must like his hair long right now, so I love that he does what he wants and doesn't worry about it. Yay Bono! :)

Thanks for the interview and pics! :up:
Edgette, sorry to hear about your mom.. I hope she gets well.
fingerscross.gif

I just finished reading the Denton interview (thanks Jamila for posting!) A lot of what Bono said here, I've read in other interviews he's given, but it was still interesting to read abut all his advisors and how and where he learnt the necessary information and "numbers" to deal with the complex issues at hand.
Here in Finland our GDP is 0.35% at the moment with an annual 0.02% increase during the coming years, which will eventually bring it up to 0.7% by 2012 or 2013. So, as long as the Finnish government (and public!) stays the course, by 2010 Finlands GDP should be at 0.5%. Not ideal, but there are people here working to increase the yearly GDP so that we will reach 0.7% by 2010.
:nerd:

Edgette:hug:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
I just finished reading the Denton interview (thanks Jamila for posting!) A lot of what Bono said here, I've read in other interviews he's given, but it was still interesting to read abut all his advisors and how and where he learnt the necessary information and "numbers" to deal with the complex issues at hand.
Here in Finland our GDP is 0.35% at the moment with an annual 0.02% increase during the coming years, which will eventually bring it up to 0.7% by 2012 or 2013. So, as long as the Finnish government (and public!) stays the course, by 2010 Finlands GDP should be at 0.5%. Not ideal, but there are people here working to increase the yearly GDP so that we will reach 0.7% by 2010.
:nerd:

Edgette:hug:

Heh dutchieland is very good in the Africa issue, we give 0.8% GDP :cool:
and Lies, thanks, I'll try to talk some sense into them... I can even get windows 2000 for free from a friend... but my parents are stubborn...

hehe now heard Bono talking about his 'fat arse'
the phone interview of new zealand, you can find the link at www.atu2.com ^^
and suddenly Miss Sarajevo is Bono's favorite song instead of stay now ^^ and he thinks he sounds like a girl! it's funny!

What do you mean only now? As far as I know from previous interviews over the years, one of Bono's main complaits has been that he sounds like a girl in some of U2s songs!?!

On the subject of computers, I've just ordered myself an upgraded one that has windows XP. The computer I have at the moment is an out dated, on it's last legs (quite literally, it keeps making the occasional buzzing noice, very scary!), windows NT and it doesn't even have a sound card, so I'm unable to listen to any interviews via my computer!:( But thanks for the info.:wink:

Last edited:
I just did the download and I got the sound but no picture :(

(but thanks anyway for posting it neutral, I'm sure the problem must be something on my end.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom