Bono on CNN this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:hyper: thanks for it anywayz... maybe they put up the whole thing later?
:drool: the fauxhawk....

Yes keep your hawkeye (heh) out for anything there ya want... I don't check in there very often..... now that we can do this... muawhahaha!!! The world is ours!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

:scratch: but IS it from the CNN thingy??

It sounds pretty new to me... or am I just forgetting things?
could be a special part they taped after the CNN thingy? :shrug:

Yes, that's exactly what i was thinking when I watched this a couple days ago... but I'd need to rewatch my VHS from that morning.... It was 3:30 am for me... i was a bit out of it... i was more like oh Bono! look pretty! (Ok well i was listening to him, how can you not... but yeah, need to rewatch it....)

Galeongirl said:
:scratch: but IS it from the CNN thingy??

It sounds pretty new to me... or am I just forgetting things?
could be a special part they taped after the CNN thingy? :shrug:

:hmm: I could swear this is something that wasn't on CNN the morning I watched it, but definitely looks like it came from the same show. :shrug:

Bono Mot said:

:hmm: I could swear this is something that wasn't on CNN the morning I watched it, but definitely looks like it came from the same show. :shrug:

that's why I said it might've been taped afterwards... I had the same feeling it was different.. :hmm:

Galeongirl said:

that's why I said it might've been taped afterwards... I had the same feeling it was different.. :hmm:

Hmph! Why do I feel bit cheated, like he may have been there gabbing for hours and we didn't get to see it? :madspit:

:wink:

**runs into the thread and falls over**

This is totally different than what was on CNN! I gather it was recorded either before or after the CNN segment, but I like it better. It seems so much more personal, it's like he's not talking to the CNN anchorwoman, or the general public, but just to his supporters. It feels intimite, like he's talking directly to me.

...**dead from the Bono**

Thats exactly right DOL13! That is how it feels! I wonder if he recorded that specifically for u2.com? Hmmm :hmm:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
**runs into the thread and falls over**

This is totally different than what was on CNN! I gather it was recorded either before or after the CNN segment, but I like it better. It seems so much more personal, it's like he's not talking to the CNN anchorwoman, or the general public, but just to his supporters. It feels intimite, like he's talking directly to me.

...**dead from the Bono**

I agree... :drool: keep talking to me B....

it was a nice piece, he really knows how to motivate ppl!

Back
Top Bottom