Bono on CNN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono and Ali were shown briefly in the audience:

33%3B3%3B%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2329%3D558%3D64%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323592%3A532%3C9ot1lsi

33%3B3%3B%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2329%3D558%3D64%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323592%3A4%3C254ot1lsi

Schmeg said:

I said the same thing about the background singers. :angry: They seemed to turn him up toward the end of the interview. Kind of ironic that the sugues (sp?) to the interview were, "...but is anyone listening?"

He DID make good points; some of it was from his Boston Globe article, which is fantastic.

He looks very good...purple is a good color for him and I REALLY like those shades! :hyper:

That is quite ironic! :yes: I didnt really think about it. The Globe article was fantastic. Shared that with my mom and she loved it.

I like the shades too.

I can't get the download to work. Maybe the site is overloaded. Please don't take it down yet, Techie!

Was Bono on PBS tonight?! I was just flipping channels with my friend, and I saw Kennedy giving a speech on PBS. I'm assuming it was the tribute. The channel reception was bad, plus I want to be a good hostess and not subject my guest to a night of watching a garbled tv broadcast in the unlikely event I haven't missed the B-Man yet, so...

Did anyone tape/capture Bono if he was on? (Please, pretty please?) Why oh why didn't I check the tv schedule last night? It's not like I didn't have this marked on my calendar for the last month or anything... :ohmy:

Queen Bee - thank you from the bottom of my heart! :applaud:

I also was at work tonight and did not get to see Bono at the Convention or on CNN. :(

But I feel better after seeing these MAGNIFICENT pics of the B-man! :wink:

I'm also enjoying the twinkle in his eye and the sly, sweet grin on his face.

It's WONDERFUL TO SEE BONO SO ENTHUSIASTIC. I hope his "up" mood continues for him for a long time to come. :up: :yes:

BONO DESERVES EVERY JOY IN LIFE FOR ALL THE JOY THAT HE HAS GIVEN US....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

drealynn42 said:
Was Bono on PBS tonight?! I was just flipping channels with my friend, and I saw Kennedy giving a speech on PBS. I'm assuming it was the tribute. The channel reception was bad, plus I want to be a good hostess and not subject my guest to a night of watching a garbled tv broadcast in the unlikely event I haven't missed the B-Man yet, so...

not sure if he was on PBS :hmm: Maybe the Kennedy speech was from the actual convention - he gave a speech at that last night

kellyahern said:

not sure if he was on PBS :hmm: Maybe the Kennedy speech was from the actual convention - he gave a speech at that last night

I think you are right. I later saw clips of Kennedy speaking at the actual convetion, and it looked like the same speech. PBS must have had a live feed while CNN played it on Pacific time. I did catch Bono in the audience. Does anyone know if Bono's performance at the tribute was televised at all?

MrsSpringsteen said:
The lady on the other side of Bono looks a bit like Ali

I thought so, too! When the pic first started downloading, I didn't realize it wasn't her!

Anyway, thanks so much for the stills, Queen Bee! I was at work and missed it, as well.

Back
Top Bottom