Bono on American Idol 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ben and Jerry were on Ellen yesterday wearing the ONE t-shirts and Daughtry sang "Home" with the African Children's Choir supporting the ONE Campaign. Did anybody else see it?
:applaud: They didn't mention Bono's name at all though :huh:
I thought that was kinda weird. I know he has inspired Chris.
But at least they are giving back! Awesome!

I saw that Jenn! I was hoping that they would give Bono or at least the (RED) or One campaign a mention. But as you said they are still raising awareness and showing support.:wave:

What an amazing man...so genuine...and I love the purple socks!! :) Please give to Idol Gives Back...don't let Bono's pleas go unanswered.

AIgivesback008.jpg

BonoFox1 said:
It's so cool that Micheal Johns wearing an INSPI(RED) t-shirt and ONE bracelet and BONO IS ON NOW!!!!:drool:

I saw that!! I think someone else was wearing RED too. Looks like they are all wearing tshirts for the charities.

After Bono and Annie Lennox have been on, I needed to keep a box of kleenex by me..

Thanks bonofox1 for the photos :D Bono is looking hot:drool:

In Australia If you have Paytv It will be on fox8 at 7:35pm tonight .

u2jesusgirl said:
Ryan said Bono is going to be on tomorrow night too!!! :hyper:

i've been watching it, really? I totally missed that haha, you mean on the results show? thursday night?

Rob33 said:

i've been watching it, really? I totally missed that haha, you mean on the results show? thursday night?

He said it right before the contestants sang a few minutes go. Then they went to Alicia Keys.

Probably another pretape, but he definately said he was going to be on tomorrow night to talk about One.org.

Back
Top Bottom