Bono Nominated For Another Award: Please Vote !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay so i recorded the WEF on cspan.. it didnt start till the guy after bono but its in avi video but i cant upload with my net cause its got probs.. anyone on msn willing to let me try and transfer that way so someone can upload them?.. my msn is tanner_sis@hotmail.com

Jeannieco said:
I voted too! I wrote a nice message in the comments section on why he should win!

I think that is a GREAT idea, Jeannieco! :applaud:

Adding a positive comment with our votes can only but help Bono win another award.

Not that he needs another award, but they're kinda nice to have. :hi5:

I'm going to bump this in hopes that in May that we have another opportunity to see Bono receive another Humanitarian Award. :rockon:

But that will only happen if you VOTE FOR BONO! :hi5:

gluey said:
Voted! Thanks :D

Thanks gluey - I'm sure that we would all want Bono to receive this award too

and the only way to help that become a reality is for us to vote for him!

I hope more people will do so. :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Vincent Vega said:
I voted. :)

For Bono, Damien Marley and Shakira :drool:

Thank you Jamila

You're very welcomed, my friend.

But....Shakira? (just kidding) :wave:

My weekly bump for this thread so that Bono wins this award and hopefully I can go to NYC and see him receive it! :)

Thank you in advance for voting.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

No, I've never seen it televised except I think that it has been shown on Jamaican TV in the past.

I used to go to this Awards Ceremony program years ago when it was held in Chicago - it was a lot of fun. :rockon:

Trying to get to NYC in May to see the B-man with another award and PLEBA with another Bono Award picture thread! :pray:

You can help accomplish this by VOTING FOR BONO if you haven't already done so. :rockon:

ONE more bump for any procrastinators who have not already voted for Bono to receive this Award. :sexywink:

I wanna see Bono again (lol).... :bonodrum: :hug:

....that's another reason why I bump this thread, BonoFox.

There can never be enough "Bono Getting Another Award" pictures. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom