Bono - New York City Fashion Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Duchess said:
Gorgeous pics there of our Bono - he is looking really:drool: :drool:
I know in some of the pics he is with Helena Christensen but who is the other lady?
Thanks
love
Heather:)
UK

Shes an actress and was the mom in Spykids.

At least you New Yorkers have a chance of seeing him--he would never have a reason to come to my home town. (Knoxville, TN.) :sad: :sad:

1Bono_020407.jpg

JCOSTER said:

I like the way you think.....:wink:

He is looking swell. :drool: and I:censored: missed it! :banghead:

NYC girls, Kassandra, Heather we GO!!!!

I work about 4 blocks from his apartment :happy:

If I was 4 blocks from his apt, each day--I would have to walk by you know going to lunch or something & maybe carry binoculars. :wink:

Last edited:
one4u2 said:

I work about 4 blocks from his apartment :happy:

You know as crazy as I am, I wouldn't stalk out his home. Thats just getting a little too stalkerish...if he is going to be at a location thats a little different.

No really, not joking, really! I swear on my Boy album. :wink:

JCOSTER said:
As you can tell buy now I am usually not like that :banghead: but the guy just ....when you see him once, you have to go back for more. :giggle:

Maybe he wasn't at the Edun show but another one instead. :shrug:

It still means he is in New York!!!:crazy:

He was at the Edun show...that's where the balcony pic comes from! (Check out the Ali thread)

It's my birthday on Wednesday, and a big birthday too...should I go into NYC and try to find the B-Man???

...On second thought, I think I'll wait until Thursday...I don't know if my friends on Long Island would appreciate me cancelling our lunch plans for Bono! :giggle:

I don't think anyone should ever go near Bono's home in NYC. Just the thought of someone hanging around waiting for him freaks me out.

JCOSTER said:

You know as crazy as I am, I wouldn't stalk out his home. Thats just getting a little too stalkerish...if he is going to be at a location thats a little different.

No really, not joking, really! I swear on my Boy album. :wink:

Come on lets get real, all kidding aside I would NEVER goto his apt as close as I am, even I have limits!

Back
Top Bottom