Bono (new pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were out shopping today for hubbies birthday, and I saw a hat that looked just like the one in Bonofox1's sig so I had him try it on. It looked great! But he didn't want it. :(
Anyways, I like that little cap on Bono too. Very cute.

WildHoney said:
This is the only reason i would agree to be at my in laws at Christmas:shifty:

so i could go to the races on St. Stephen's day :shifty:

But how to explain the sudden interest in horse racing :hmm:

Just tell them you really want to visit the Baileys factory, which is right next door, well it used to be before it shut down! you could plead ignorance :wink:

I love Ali's coats!!! I'm not really into clothes or fashion, but it's cold and gray here 8 months of the year and I covet her coats!

Liesje said:
I love Ali's coats!!! I'm not really into clothes or fashion, but it's cold and gray here 8 months of the year and I covet her coats!

I love the coats too! I just saw the one she is wearing on sale. Of course its an Edun coat! (Adds to wishlist:wink: )

BonoFox1 said:

bonodub6.jpg

It looks like he had something done with his skin. Maybe he had some freckles removed with a laser.

nikkyjade said:
is it wrong of me to think of men in flat caps or green farmer coats as cute???

:lol:

Edge does look like a farmer in that coat! :lol: I can just see him walking down a dirt road with a sheep dog beside him.

Might not be freckles...might be some spots his derm was concerned about. Lots of men I know who don't use sunscreen have had them zapped.

Anyway, I think Edge's coat is killer.

Last edited:
Rachel D. said:

It looks like he had something done with his skin. Maybe he had some freckles removed with a laser.

Maybe we have too much time on our hands?:ohmy:

I don't think speculation about the health or PERSONAL LIVES of the band members and/or their children are allowed by the FAQ's here.

Personally, I saw and I STILL DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH BONO'S FACE and I really don't appreciate people speculating in public about his personal life.

Why can't people just enjoy the pictures and speculate all you want IN PRIVATE?

This is the way that rumors can spread that have no basis in truth. :tsk:

If Bono has seen a doctor, why don't we wait until HE TELLS US SO?

I don't mean to be personally harsh with anyone, I'm just incensed when I hear idle speculation because I know the harm that it can do people.

LOVE AND PEACE. :bonodrum:

Rachel D. said:

Edge does look like a farmer in that coat! :lol: I can just see him walking down a dirt road with a sheep dog beside him.

I think he looks like Sherlock Holmes =D

Rachel D. said:

that's fairly impossible since Bono's freckles are located on the left side of his face, and the band aid is on the right.... :rolleyes:

Jamila said:

Maybe we have too much time on our hands?:ohmy:

I don't think speculation about the health or PERSONAL LIVES of the band members and/or their children are allowed by the FAQ's here.

Personally, I saw and I STILL DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH BONO'S FACE and I really don't appreciate people speculating in public about his personal life.

Why can't people just enjoy the pictures and speculate all you want IN PRIVATE?

This is the way that rumors can spread that have no basis in truth. :tsk:

If Bono has seen a doctor, why don't we wait until HE TELLS US SO?

I don't mean to be personally harsh with anyone, I'm just incensed when I hear idle speculation because I know the harm that it can do people.

LOVE AND PEACE. :bonodrum:

why don't you get off your high horse and give it .a rest! :huh: For god's sake your overreaction to people's simple curiosity about a bandage on Bono's face is ridiculous! How on earth could this harm people? And if the comments get more speculative then let THE MODS TAKE CARE OF IT! You seem to think that is your job around here but it's not.. I know I am sick and tired of seeing it. :banghead:

He'd still be a nice looking Sherlock Holmes then!
I really don't see why looking like Sherlock is bad....someone esplain it to me.

Jamila said:

Maybe we have too much time on our hands?:ohmy: ....

I think YOU are the one with too much time on your hands. I hardly post here, but enjoy all the pictures, and frankly, I am just sick of your condescending comments, Jamila! Oh and why don't you add

a

few

more

spaces

to

your posts!

Last edited:
SherlockHolmes.jpg

Sherlock!

I must apologise, I was stupidly thinking of the Pink Panther guy. Nevermind my idiotic and unnecessary posts.

Back
Top Bottom