Bono (new pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems like a good indication of someone's natural haircolor is their eyebrows. Just an opinion. I love the red in Bono's beard. That is a great photo of him. Wouldn't mind seeing the whole version with Ali next to him. :cute:

Galeongirl said:

You can see slight reddish undertones in that picture :)

and for those who talked about the beard.... how much more red can it get?
bonobeardfancyshirtbx7.jpg

:shh: the chest hair used to be reddish aswelll

I love love this one! :cute:

I might have it with Ali, but I gotta go get ready for work, so hopefully someone else can post it 1st!

Bono's Doll said:
I was just flipping thru-so someone else may have noticed--but is B wearing his wedding band? :love:

yes somebody did notice it :hmm: I think it was biff, but I'm not sure...
might've been a christmas gift, since he hasn't worn it since late 80s/begin ZooTv :hmm:

Looks like the ring is kind of wide and maybe silver instead of gold. I think it's cool he's wearing a wedding band again if that's what it is. Whether it was his idea or a christmas gift, I like that he doesn't mind showing he is "spoken for". Have there been stories about what happened to the original one? guessing with Bono, lost probably.....duh.
Is Ali wearing a ring on her right thumb? A little hard to tell.

bonoali271206-4.jpg

Smile Ali, Smile! The dude is all yours!!!!!!! You're so perfect for each other. Thank goodness you don't belong to the long list of broken celebrity marriages. Gives us some faith that relationships can work out, probably with a lot of work and love involved. :wink:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

yes somebody did notice it :hmm: I think it was biff, but I'm not sure...
might've been a christmas gift, since he hasn't worn it since late 80s/begin ZooTv :hmm:

Yes, 'twas I. :wink:

It's not the original band; that one was very thin and bright gold.
I'm betting on this being a Christmas gift.

I've seen several pics of them at the races (more than have been posted here) and in every one of them Ali's Bono sleeves make it impossible to see if she has a matching one. Time will tell.

ETA: She's been wearing that ring on her thumb for a while now.

thankyou said:

gorgeous! thankyou so much bonocomet!! :up:

You're welcome! However I'm coming up short on finding the other pic with Ali so far. :( I hope someone else might have it.

Bonocomet, I think I found a couple!! :dancing: :

reddress.jpg

reddress2.jpg

sorry guys, these are not new pics of Bono! :reject: Guess we're getting side tracked a little.......

Last edited:
thankyou said:
Bonocomet, I think I found a couple!! :dancing: :

reddress.jpg

reddress2.jpg

sorry guys, these are not new pics of Bono! :reject: Guess we're getting side tracked a little.......

Yay! :applaud:

I hope no one minds... since there are no new pics at the moment.

bonocomet said:

oh god, that one soooooooooo deserves to be in a caption thread. it's priceless. :wink:

(I'll give it a try:
Edge: :drunk: hey Bono, i zink you're on phire......
Bono: nah........ you're dwungk . :drunk: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom