Bono n edge lovetown pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
017f5a3e.jpg

bonocomet said:

Thanks for all these GREAT pictures - especially this one from Sun Studios!

One of my favorite U2 pics. Thanks, bonocomet. :sexywink:

silvrlvr said:

if you have a jpeg of this, I would love to have it.
brendastarlet at gmail dot com.

Thank you so much!

Yes of course I could send you a jpeg file of this pic but wouldn't it be easier and quicker for you to just 'right click and save' like everyone else does? :scratch:

But anyway, haven't got time to email it to you right now coz I have to get ready to go to work. I'll send it to you this afternoon when I get back. :)

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yes of course I could send you a jpeg file of this pic but wouldn't it be easier and quicker for you to just 'right click and save' like everyone else does? :scratch:

But anyway, haven't got time to email it to you right now coz I have to get ready to go to work. I'll send it to you this afternoon when I get back. :)

I'm a Mac user so there's no right click. But no problem.

My daughter has a Mac, can't you just hit Control and click and then save the pic?

(I think it's control... I don't have the Mac keyboard in front of me but it's something like that... hold down the key while you click and you get a drop down box where you can then save the pic)

silvrlvr said:

I'm a Mac user so there's no right click. But no problem.
Press the little key next to the space bar with the apple on it while you click for right click on Mac. :]

bonocomet said:
This is one of my favorite Bono pics

bwbonomickiss.jpg

It's one of my alltime favorite Bono pics too, bonocomet!

I remember seeing it on the wall in the little coffeeshop that is in front of Sun Studios and taking a picture of it. :love:

If you've never gone to Sun Studios in Memphis, I highly recommend it. :rockon:

Jamila said:

It's one of my alltime favorite Bono pics too, bonocomet!

I remember seeing it on the wall in the little coffeeshop that is in front of Sun Studios and taking a picture of it. :love:

If you've never gone to Sun Studios in Memphis, I highly recommend it. :rockon:

me too!! i loved it. that place is bursting with R&R history. it's just plain awesome!!! :up: :up:

thankyou said:

me too!! i loved it. that place is bursting with R&R history. it's just plain awesome!!! :up: :up:

I'm glad that you agree that Sun Studios is a MUST SEE for any music fan, thankyou. :wink:

My first impression of that picture of Bono was either he was trying to do an Elvis impersonation or he simply didn't know what he was doing!

Either one would be appropriate for Bono. :laugh:

You know, bonocomet, it does look like Bono's kissing the microphone. :lmao:

Good observation. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom