Bono moans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sortofhomecoming said:
Thanks for the idea - downloading to IPOD. Have to do it when he is not home and also - disguise it since he sometimes listens to it.:ohmy: :ohmy:

*hangs head* I don't have an iPod but thanks for the idea..will try to download to my RIO:drool: should make the bus ride to work that much more pleasureable:sexywink:

Last edited:
Ms. M said:

*hangs head* I don't have an iPod but thanks for the idea..will try to download to my RIO:drool: should make the bus ride to work that much more pleasureable:sexywink:

you will arrive all flushed and excited:lol:
what happened to you?
oh, somebody on the bus just whispered a few things into my ear

u2bonogirl said:

you will arrive all flushed and excited:lol:
what happened to you?
oh, somebody on the bus just whispered a few things into my ear

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*runs to gym for cold shower* BEFORE WORK

Golightly Grrl said:
I just got moist...down there:wink:

Definitely TMI. ;)

Ladies if we could just tone it down a little that would be great. Just a friendly reminder of the FAQ concerning the forum:

Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

:rolleyes: Well, in that case, I will refrain from saying anything too crude...
but I hope that everyone else enjoyed that as much as I did! :wink: :lol:

Well I don't know what the deal is, but it just will not open. I don't know why, it is saved to my computer but it will not open. I have no clue what is wrong, all I know is I am unable to hear or see anything happening. I need a new computer. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

It on the same site as the moans! (main page - usual u2 sounds or whatever)

As for the in the pants part, go to Bono moans, and then there's one about "it's hot" or somethin :yes:

Omg! all i got when I first heard it was "It's hot in here" and I didn't know what the rest was... *fanning self*

clementine_rose said:
Well I don't know what the deal is, but it just will not open. I don't know why, it is saved to my computer but it will not open. I have no clue what is wrong, all I know is I am unable to hear or see anything happening. I need a new computer. :|

Which one is this? The one that says its come undone? It's only an audio file.

U2Girl1978 said:

:hug: Thank you stars! This kind of brightened my day up.

Also does anyone realize that there is a magazine out there that is all about U2...It's called Uncut Legends #3! Or maybe it's been out for awhile and I just didn't even realize it.Woohoo!:drool:

I own that mag, it is great! Lots of pics I hadn't seen before.

U2Girl1978 said:

Which one is this? The one that says its come undone? It's only an audio file.

Well whatever it is, it is not working. I don't know if it is my computer, or if ysi just isn't working. I'll try it again.

Back
Top Bottom