Bono mentioned on "Ed" tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
So I was watching Ed tonight, like I usually do on Wednesdays, and there was one scene in which Warren Cheswick was trying to think of someone who might help him get rid of the SATs. He said something to the effect of, "What about Bono? That guy crusades against all kinds of stuff!" I laughed so much! I love it when U2 shows up in unexpected places!

Another Conan reference..........

That's cool!!
Jill Henesy was talking about U2 on Conan a while back.
She talked about ALL of the guys......you know, cause everyone knows B-man and Edgie, but she knew Adam and Lardence too!!
:yes:

Cool, thanks for posting! Too bad I missed it :( , but I don't really watch that much TV anymore (except for Friends,Will & Grace,ER and occasionally The Simpsons). Anyway, thanks for posting, I too love when anything U2 related gets mentioned on TV. That SNL skit where Phil Hartman plays Frank Sinatra and Adam Sandler plays Bono and they duet is just priceless LOL

Anyway, getting off topic as I always do, sorry

Re: Another Conan reference..........

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
That's cool!!
Jill Henesy was talking about U2 on Conan a while back.
She talked about ALL of the guys......you know, cause everyone knows B-man and Edgie, but she knew Adam and Lardence too!!
:yes:

Yeah, I also saw her on an awards show last year (can't remember which!) where she was talking about how much she liked U2 and hoped they would win. Smart woman! I don't watch her show, but I like her anyway! :up:

Back
Top Bottom