Bono Manchester 15/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get a photobucket account...

Where it says upload an image click browse...

go to the folder where your pictures are in "my computer"

double click on the file

click submit on the photobucket site

right-click the image tag underneath the picture and click "copy"

Re-join us here at interference and, right-click, paste

then click "submit reply" as you would on any other post and...

voila!

Hope this has helped :reject:

Thank you. Thats what i have been trying to do but the problem is that when i right click on any of the lines under the pic i am not able to click on "copy". The only one highlighted is "delete". If i click on "copy" nothing happens??

make sure you highlight the line you are trying to copy. You need to highlight the img line and then right-click copy.

keep trying and ill stay to help you lol, tell me to get lost if you want haha!!

Edit: That didn't work.

Here's the picture:

U220pics20dublin20killiney202620con.jpg

Last edited:
Press the "Ctrl" key and the "c" at the same time to copy.

To paste press the 'Ctrl" key and the "v" at the same time.

Hope that helps.

PS I still have your disk. Would you like me to upload some of your pics to your photobucket?

bono_gal said:
make sure you highlight the line you are trying to copy. You need to highlight the img line and then right-click copy.

keep trying and ill stay to help you lol, tell me to get lost if you want haha!!
U2picsdublinkillineyconcertoriginal.jpg

trying again...

beli said:
Press the "Ctrl" key and the "c" at the same time to copy.

To paste press the 'Ctrl" key and the "v" at the same time.

Hope that helps.

PS I still have your disk. Would you like me to upload some of your pics to your photobucket?

Hi Beli,

I cant even remember what is on that disc now i have played with these pics so much LOL. But no, its ok you keep that one i have MASTER COPIES all over the place so none of them get lost LOL.

BTW are you back at work yet or is it next week?

ME2U2 said:

Hi Beli,

I cant even remember what is on that disc now i have played with these pics so much LOL. But no, its ok you keep that one i have MASTER COPIES all over the place so none of them get lost LOL.

BTW are you back at work yet or is it next week?

I started work on Monday :crack: Im working three days a week for a while. Im completely knackered today. lol

Thanks for the disc :drool:

And the Guiness fudge :drool:

WOO HOO i'm in business!! Only problem is i have to get ready for work now :sad:
Thanks for your help everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

p.s. next question, how do you post more than one pic at a time in the same post? I will be popping in and out of here for an hour or so.

ME2U2 said:
WOO HOO i'm in business!! Only problem is i have to get ready for work now :sad:

p.s. next question, how do you post more than one pic at a time in the same post? I will be popping in and out of here for an hour or so.

Copy the link and paste it into the post. Then tab down about 2 lines and then post another link. I would only put a maximum of 4 pics in a post otherwise its a bit slow to load for the snailband viewers.

Have fun at work. :wave:

ME2U2 said:

Holy cow! It's already Wednesday in your part of the world? I find it fascinating. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom