'BONO MAN" tank top at POP MART pic !!! Need

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrasilLovesU2

The Fly
Hi to everybody!!!. This is my first post but I have read everything at Interference for almost 2 years. I learned a lot about the best rock band ever: U2 because U2 is my passion since teenager. I have read many, many pages of "Everything you know is wrong" and "PLEBA" (my favorite... because of the pictures, obviously..) and I need to say : PLEBANs REALLY ROCK!!!

I bought the double DVD - POP MART LIVE FROM MEXICO and I would really want to have a picture of Bono when he sings "Staring at the sun" with The Edge and wears a black tank top : BONO MAN! (Fits him perfectly!!!). May I have your help, girls and boys ???

(Sorry my english, OK?) and it´s nice to be here....

:love: :wave:

I've tried to find these pics before, and the girls here got me some screenshots, but that was all we could find unfortunately :(
here's what I still got :) I giffed the moment aswell if you'd like that
bonoman1ae1.jpg

bonoman2vv5.jpg

bonoman3wr3.jpg

bonoman4sc5.jpg

bonoman5wa0.jpg

Oh...thanks Galeon Girl.:bow: It´s a pitty nobody took a better picture of this moment. I think it´s not usual to see Bono wearing this kind of t shirt. I hope a fan in the show had taken a better picture. Let´s wait for it ....
:wave:

Thanks a lot!!!! It´s kind of : "I found what was looking for..."..being part of Interference. In Brasil we also have a good site (U2 Brasil) but I can get more information here, because there are people from all parts of the world.
;)

Welcome BrasilLovesU2

I've looked through my Pop file and this is the only cap I found without his jacket .
bonopopmartdvdmexico.jpg

u2trinity said:
Welcome BrasilLovesU2

I've looked through my Pop file and this is the only cap I found without his jacket .
bonopopmartdvdmexico.jpg

Yeah...! This is cool !! "BONO MAN" is highlighted... just perfect. :cute: Don´t you think could be "BONO SUPERMAN" ????:yippie:

Thanks U2trinity !!

Back
Top Bottom