Bono Makes Peace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bruss22.jpg

bruss13.jpg

bonocomet said:

Very good then, I like how you think..... in that case....

bonosoprettybyL03vik.jpg

Look at his hand with the mic....... (I said look at his HAND.... HELLO!!!!) see? Peace sign? What do ya think? Am I grasping at straws here just to post this pic? Why I'm shocked you would think such things. I see a peace sign. :p (you have to look at his hand though.......) :lol:

Ok , after 5 min. of :drool: I think I saw a peace sign ,
back to drooling you'll have to excuse me ...

You know, I never would've noticed the tucking-his-thumb-in thing unless it had been pointed out, but now that it has been and I have... it really bothers me! Bono, stop that! It's not natural!

(I think I need sleep)

(Ahem, nice new avatar, there, comet!!!):drool:

Has this one been done? Probably. Well, I'm doing it again in honor of having received "Breakfast on Pluto" in the mail yesterday. Go Gavin! :wink:

gavinandb.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

Hey it really does work!!..though I passed it up as "quotes"..not peace sign..dumb me:huh:

Don't feel bad bonofox, that's exactly what I did!!!! But they are standing by something that could very well mean he WAS giving the peace signs!!! :)

oranges said:
Has anyone noticed that when he makes a peace sign, he puts his thumb underneath the rest of his fingers? He doesn't do it all the time butt most of the time he does. I think most people put their thumb on top. It's really intriguing. Anyway, here are my pictures.

thepool.jpg

talldrum.jpg

keephisbootsclean.jpg

For ppl who put their thumbs underneath their fingers - this is usually a sign of insecurity, likewise having your sleeves come down over your wrists and half way down you hands...

..ok, useless information over...

youvedonewhat said:

For ppl who put their thumbs underneath their fingers - this is usually a sign of insecurity, likewise having your sleeves come down over your wrists and half way down you hands...

..ok, useless information over...

ok then Bono reaaallly is insecure... I mean.. he DOES have the Bonosleeves thingy going on...
and let's not forge tthe shoes
ah but who cares anyways? He's an icon!
:bow: to insecure Bono!

No that's cool info ydw! That actually does sound like Bono in a way, and all the more reason I admire him for getting out and doing what he does everyday despite it. :)

Back
Top Bottom