Bono made the VH1 25 Sexiest List!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
verte76 said:
Damn, they put Monica Lewinsky on there? Good grief, the way some people become VIP's........I'm glad they put Bono in there but honestly, a noted, uh, not someone who became one because of a blasted scandal! I'm not trying to start a controversy or anything but I can think of people I'd rather see on the show.:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

Does that make any sense? I don't know......
:laugh: :laugh:

daisybean said:
No Monica was a commentator not on the list.

They just basically showed her saying "Oooo so and so is sexy" for every person on their list.

LOL! I hope Bill Clinton wasn't one of the sexiest! :eek:

Yay for the B-man! :heart::bono::heart:

OH YOU POOR THING....to be related to such trash, how embarrassing for you. How humiliating to be related to Britney Spears. Trailer trash ho....you poor poor thing. I heard she was a b****, I never bought that goody goody act for a second, god I LOATHE her
:madspit: :mad:

Bono shouldn't have to be on a list with the likes of Britney Spears. She bought "two things" that really helped her be "sexy" IMO. She's really NOT all that to begin with, she's pretty but HARDLY a knockout by any stretch of the imagination

I hope I haven't offended you. From what I have read about Britney and her embarrassment of a mother, they are TRASH

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for GODS sake he's been oozing:drool: sexiness since forever!!!!!! I geuss now since he's become even MORE HOTTTT!!!! that they can actully smell his stench of sex apeal and believe me it's been KICKING for sometime!! and always will ha ha ha!!!! YAY for B-man:heart: :bono:

p.s :laugh: BONO=SEX GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace&love Rythemwire

daisybean said:

They just basically showed her saying "Oooo so and so is sexy" for every person on their list.

Did Monica say anything about our B-Man??? :mad: :confused:

And.....

HELL YEAH FOR BONO SEX-AYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE's ONE BAD ASS SEXY MOFO!!!
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*celebratory spiderman egyptian dance*
egyptian.jpg

MiniFly said:
Was Sting on there? What number was he? As much as I love Bono, Sting is my sexy Yoga God.

Ah, yes. Everyone needs a sexy yoga God! :yes:

Congrats to Bono. Sounds like he puts the rest of the list to shame.

YAY BONO

Yay for Bono! He's such a sexy guy. :yes: :bono: Now where's my Larry Bear on this list? :mad:

Did they seriously say Ozzy was sexy NOW? He used to be okay looking- like 30 years ago!!!! :mac:

Attachments

• ywozz.jpg
    ywozz.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 22
stephannv said:
I saw the show this morning!!!

I got a real kick out of how they introduced B-Man.....
"Our next guy on the list is serious. And he's hot. He's SERIOUSLY HOT!"

[color=royal blue]LMAOOOOOOO I wanna see this![/color]

Back
Top Bottom