Bono lovin' VelvetDress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
OK ladies,

This is a really special weekend for me because my friend is travelling to see me. I haven't seen her since October 2001 when we went to the Providence U2 shows together. She lives in India, and is one of my closest friends, we laugh :laugh: and drool :sick: and talk alllllllllll the time, I am so so happy she is coming!

I met her at a Boston show - sort of lol, before the show I pointed her out to my friend and said I bet Bono goes up to her, she just looks soulful :heart: and sure enough, Bono held her hand and bit (!) her arm during The Fly. I took a picture, sent it to her online after seeing her post, and the rest is history! (You may know her, VelvetDress, she does frequent Pleba!)

In celebration, I would love, love love if you girls would help me out. She and I just have this gigantic love for the band, and it would really stoke us up to come here and see some goooorgeous pictures or read some fun U2 quotes or a special heartful interaction you read/had that you enjoyed... anything, as long as it's full of love and U2! (esp Bono hehe) :shifty:

:wave: :hug: Olive

I'll get us started- some of our personal favorites:

BonoVienna_naya.jpg

slane10.jpg

barcelona-bono.jpg

Ruth_Larrybday.jpg

33465%3B8723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D897%3D3%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A38%3B7273ot1lsi

Here's the infamous interaction: :sexywink:
attachment.php

bkissMW.jpg

LOVE this pic

BafterSlane2.jpg

and this one..

hotlarry.jpg

and hot Lar, even tho my copy is a bit whacked. :tongue:

Oh, how exciting!!! :hyper: You guys will have lots of fun, I'm sure. It's so great to find someone with whom you have so much in common, especially a deep love for U2! I also met one of my closest friends "through" U2! :hug: erised :hug:

I'll be back later with some contributions. :)

oliveu2cm said:

MrsSpringsteen these are gorgeous! I haven't even seen them all before! I adooooooore this one! :drool:

Then you should have checked out the Bono day thread, they're in it! :wave:

Since you like to collect pics, I hope you always go through all the band member day threads because those girls post there with love and devotion and are always finding ones I'd not seen yet!

I'm too insanely jealous to post pics of other girls with Bono :scream: :;)

Tabby said:

Then you should have checked out the Bono day thread, they're in it! :wave:

Since you like to collect pics, I hope you always go through all the band member day threads because those girls post there with love and devotion and are always finding ones I'd not seen yet!

I'm too insanely jealous to post pics of other girls with Bono :scream: :;)

I definitely try to! Esp for Adam & Edge cuz I know my collection lacks with them :reject:

:dance: ooooooooh gimme some more bbbbbbbbbbbono!

corr-dop2a.jpg

oliveu2cm said:
OK ladies,

This is a really special weekend for me because my friend is travelling to see me. I haven't seen her since October 2001 when we went to the Providence U2 shows together. She lives in India, and is one of my closest friends, we laugh :laugh: and drool :sick: and talk alllllllllll the time, I am so so happy she is coming!

I met her at a Boston show - sort of lol, before the show I pointed her out to my friend and said I bet Bono goes up to her, she just looks soulful :heart: and sure enough, Bono held her hand and bit (!) her arm during The Fly. I took a picture, sent it to her online after seeing her post, and the rest is history! (You may know her, VelvetDress, she does frequent Pleba!)

you both have a wonderful time, OK?

Moonie :D

Last edited:
Oh wowwwwwww!!!!!!

Thanks you guys!!!!!

Right now we're devouring all my u2 tapes, getting ready to watch Slane & London Elevation shows :hyper:

LOVE the pics (esp the ass one :shifty: )
:hug: :wave:

Have fun! I watched Slane last weekend. :cute:

:reject: I'd forgotten to post pics...

Bono Leather!

mona1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom