Bono lookalikes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carmanah

The Fly
Has anyone else stumbled across this guy before? It's kind of uncanny... then again, I think that's the point ;)

http://www.tributeproductions.com/celebrity_impersonators.htm

Bono3.jpg

I like him! *smooch* He's gorgeous! I met a few lookalikes or wannabees in GA lines, but no one compares to Tony of UF.

Attachments

• tonysept2nyc.jpg
    tonysept2nyc.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 180
that is uncanny!!! i mean...i don't think i look like any famous person at all...DO I????? (for those of you who know what i look like...)

i'm going to get beaten for this...

Stories for Boys said:
that is uncanny!!! i mean...i don't think i look like any famous person at all...DO I????? (for those of you who know what i look like...)

I think you look kinda like Robin Williams...
*runs like a speedy mofo* *looks back*
OH NO! SHE'S GAININ' ON ME!!! And I didn't have time to finish my will!!

Last edited:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...hmmmm...let me see...

robin williams:
robin4.jpg

me:
*edited cause my pic isn't working...evil red x...i'll attach it...(ruins the flow of the post) but what the hey...*

why was i chasing you with a butcher knife?!? it's all so clear now!!! i am a robin williams CLONE!!! how did i not notice sooner?!?!?

Attachments

• laura 1.jpg
    laura 1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Stories for Boys said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...hmmmm...let me see...

robin williams:
robin4.jpg

me:
*edited cause my pic isn't working...evil red x...i'll attach it...(ruins the flow of the post) but what the hey...*

why was i chasing you with a butcher knife?!? it's all so clear now!!! i am a robin williams CLONE!!! how did i not notice sooner?!?!?

:scratch: :scratch:

Okay Laura, Ellen time to put down the crack pipe ;)

Anyhoo Laura you look a bit like Daryl Hannah. So there now you can say something thinks you look like someone famous.

(Hey it's better than spending your childhood being compared to Punky Brewster ;) --see the 1986 thread in LS )

There now back to drooling at Tony....

I wasn't saying that you were ... the Robin Williams picture reminded me of that issue that surfaces every once and a while around here.

JessicaAnn said:
I wasn't saying that you were ... the Robin Williams picture reminded me of that issue that surfaces every once and a while around here.

Just clarifying...sorry! :D

I'm sorry too ... I'll admit the post wasn't very clear.

Sometimes my mind goes in a million different directions and things that make perfect sense to me, don't make sense to others.

JessicaAnn said:
When will people stop comparing Bono to Robin Williams ... :mad:

Yeah he doesn't look a thing like him. only certain pics of Pop Bono that look just like Robin Williams as Popeye but other than that no comparison.

I say vote for Tony! I"ve met him twice and not only does he look like him, he has his movements, expressions and mannerisms right. It's so much like Bono it's weird but cool!

Actually, Bono and Robin Williams share similar facial features (similar nose, chin, jawline)

While I don't look at Bono and see Robin Williams, I can look at pictures of Robin Williams from a certain angle and see Bono.

Re: Re: hmmm..

CatDubh said:

really? do they have a webpage... im actually gonna be in ireland next week!!! Thank God for holiday... im from nyc so im a spoiled uf fan, but it would be cool to see this one if they are playing when i am there...

During the UF shows, Tony frightens me. Last night, the band played in NYC and their second set was all old school with Tony in black leather pants and buckled boots-- missing the mullet but oh well. He looked SO Bono.

sharky said:
During the UF shows, Tony frightens me. Last night, the band played in NYC and their second set was all old school with Tony in black leather pants and buckled boots-- missing the mullet but oh well. He looked SO Bono.

[color=royal blue]:drool: Ton-aaayyy[/color]

z edge thinks he looks like larry.

Attachments

• zedge.jpg
    zedge.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom