Bono@Lillies Bordello w/ Guggi and Gav

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2FloridaFan said:

Looks sort of similar to another outing with Gavin and Guggi back in June when I'm sure there were similar shenanigans going on...lol

u2-home-1.jpg

The 3 Musketeers

Is that a different rosary, or does the camera flash just make it look that way? :hmm: Of course an extreme close up of the chest area would answer the question for me....

it's the same, just lighting :)

where did you get the pic from u2floridafan?? showbizireland has no new page online with it here :huh:

Galeongirl said:
it's the same, just lighting :)

where did you get the pic from u2floridafan?? showbizireland has no new page online with it here :huh:

The showbizireland picture is an old one

My, my, that's some picture! And back to my rosary question; thanks to this delightful close-up, I see that he has TWO things 'round his neck. Aha!!! :nerd:

Bono Mot said:
My, my, that's some picture! And back to my rosary question; thanks to this delightful close-up, I see that he has TWO things 'round his neck. Aha!!! :nerd:

^ It's his house key.... Ali thought it might be a good idea to put it somewhere safe for him on that night... :wink:

bonocomet said:
^ It's his house key.... Ali thought it might be a good idea to put it somewhere safe for him on that night... :wink:

:lol: Good one! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom