bono kissing ali onstage at a concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i suppose, but then seeing bono makes me realize that if i did have a bf, i'd be able to act on my "appreciation" for bono's hotness! :evil: know what I mean?

My hubby is cool with my u2 thing too. I have a poster in the bedroom. I put it up when he wasn't home one day. When I asked if he liked it he said "Yeah it's cool!" :)

I just watched that clip. What a kiss! And it is so cute when he says "Holy Shit!" You can just tell he can't wait to get off that stage and go to be with her.

Love it love it love it. True love rocks.:heart: :heart:

And my husband has to deal with my crush on Bono as well. My husband is from Dublin too and he knows I wanted an Irishman for a husband because I knew I couldn't have Bono!!! However I do not feel that I have settled- my husband is AWESOME!!!!!

My husband is cool with my love for B-he even calls Bono my boyfriend. (I guess he knows I can never really have him & he benefits from my Bono hotflashes.) :drool:

Hahaha! Yay for Bono-understanding husbands & BF's! And you are right Bono's Doll, the smart ones know THEY are the one's who reap the benefits! :lol:

Galeongirl said:
:hmm: I thought it was Diamons are a girls best friend?
I wouldn't mind Bono as my best friend tho :wink:

Think of the fun you'd have going on the piss with him. You could occasionally give him a little kiss and then blame it on the alcohol.:tongue: :kiss: :shh:

"Gosh I'm sorry- I'm just so DRUNK!!!!!!!!":laugh:

Back
Top Bottom