bono kissed rosary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
v17.jpg

Thanks a million for the story....I love reading about our lovely boy Bono....inspiring, touching, and caring, but still managing to be cheeky and sexy and that my friends is why we love the man....:heart::cute::applaud::sexywink::flirt:

Thanks Helen!

I didn't even try to find the article, because I'm moving into a new appartment and at the moment it's impossible to find anything.

:reject:

Thanks for the article
My husband was in a similar religious organization to Shalom in the 70s called Shiloh in Oregon. He calls himself "a believer" as well. it's really cool that he can relate so closely to Bono's spirituality even though he is not really a fan or even really knows anything about him- just from what I have told him-
yeah, my hubby is not too cool. the last concert he went to was in 1975- The Eagles in L.A., what a nerd!

That issue of "Science of Mind" magazine was one of my all-time favorite articles about Bono's social activism & spirituality. I felt that the author was very fair in his reporting. :up:

I'm so glad that I still have my issue. Thanks Helen for posting it for those who never saw it. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom