Bono is soo much hotter now than he was 20 years ago!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi. I'm new in here and I'm sorry to get into your conversation here... but I can't help it, I need you to know how far gets his charmed: BONO IT'S SOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOT!!!!!!!!
And when I see him here in Chile I almost die... I couldn't breathe or even talk!!! He's sooo beautiful, so smart, sweet, PERFECT! :love:

I couldn't breathe or talk either when i saw him close-up Heli!!!! :faint: :faint: :combust:

OH MY GOD!!!! You're really lucky lady... I mean I think it was the perfect time to meet him cause guau!!! at that time he was really really HOT! So how was it???... did he smell good??? I always think that he never smell like the tipycall men you know... that he smells like just coming out from the shower or something...
uf... it's really hot in here right now...so imagine how I feel thinking about this precious men :drool:

Ha! I wondered when you'd be back to ask about that heli! :wink:

Well, it's strange cos his smell is one thingi didn't really get a sense of which is dissapointing :( BUT!!!! He was sooo flirty with me i can tell you and he looked totally Fly character!!!!! :combust: :combust: :faint:

I saw him when there was only 2 of us fans back at the hotel late at nite&he was SO great to us, oh my lord i nearly passed out fro mshock&lust afterwards!!!! :ohmy: :faint:

LostAtMoon said:

It says “Never trust a cowboy:giggle:. Check the picture in the thread “Vogue 1992” which is bigger and easier to read.

I KNOW it says never trust a cowbow, but that is under the face, and drawing the face is what I was talking about! I said that to draw the FACE you would write the word merci!

Doesn't anyone else see this? Even my husband saw it, once he took five seconds to quit staring at Christy's ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
irishdove said:
What really amazes me about Bono's attractiveness is that 20 years ago he asked at the Red Rocks concert "will you dance with me?" and all the teenage and twenty-something girls screamed and stuck their hands out. Now, he's in his forties and if he says "will you dance with me" all the TEENAGE and TWENTY-SOMETHINGS still scream and stick their hands out! Now who else can you say that about?

Very true...you don't suppose Bono would pull up a 17 year old, do ya? :shifty: I think I'm gonna be on that list of people going to hell...

Y'know, I don't think Bono became truly sexy until the JT era. Before that he was adorable, hot even, but not yet sexy. Somewhere around 1986 or so he transformed from a boy to a man and it just got better and better from there. I think Achtung is my favourite look overall, but he ain't too bad lookin' now :wink:

NYtimescoverbeautiful.jpg

When I saw this cover I about had a heart attack. Too gorgeous for words.

VertigoConductor.jpg

Something about this photo makes me :combust: Perhaps it's that perfect neck of his :drool:

knees.jpg

Completely innocent thoughts about coexisting right now. Yeah. Innocent. :angel:

Hi Heli! Welcome to the forum! The more the merrier!! Here's a photo of Bono that my friend took when we met Bono in Copenhagen at the end of July.....

Bono_copenhagen_hotel_2005.jpg

See how close we got! And I even managed to say "Please try a make it to Finland next time!" and Bono actually replied "Yeah, it was bad that we didn't make there this time!":ohmy:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Wenda my dear,
In case you don't know, someone left a message for you in my discotheque thread. :)

I can't find it! :| Please point me in that direction...

Edit: Nevermind, I found it, lol. Thanks!

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
Hi Heli! Welcome to the forum! The more the merrier!! Here's a photo of Bono that my friend took when we met Bono in Copenhagen at the end of July.....

Bono_copenhagen_hotel_2005.jpg

See how close we got! And I even managed to say "Please try a make it to Finland next time!" and Bono actually replied "Yeah, it was bad that we didn't make there this time!":ohmy:

THANK YOU!!!
Oh My God!!!! I only dream to meet Bono like you did and say him the impact he made in my life... and in every way if you konw what I mean... and off course to see his beautiful face :drool: :love: :heart:
that's why I cannot wait to know if it's true that they coming to Chile next year...

Hi Heli! Yeah, I sure hope that U2 will tour South America. Here's a few more photos taken outside U2s hotel in Copenhagen. I know they're a little blurred but my friends hand started shaking at being sooo close, I'm sure you understand...!!!:faint:

BonoCopenhagenhotel2005.jpg

BonoCopenhagenhotel22005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom