Bono is soo much hotter now than he was 20 years ago!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
....and this one....:drool:

HotBono2.jpg

Melanya said:
Hmmm, I agree he looks fabulous now, but my favorite era for him was probably Achtung Baby. The Fly baby yeah! I also really like it when he has a bit of a beard (note: BIT). Someone steal his razor!

Photographic proof of the hotness:

spezzolegambeabono.jpg

Melanya, you speak Italian?
the name of this photo has an interesting meaning...
Was that you who chose the name??

What really amazes me about Bono's attractiveness is that 20 years ago he asked at the Red Rocks concert "will you dance with me?" and all the teenage and twenty-something girls screamed and stuck their hands out. Now, he's in his forties and if he says "will you dance with me" all the TEENAGE and TWENTY-SOMETHINGS still scream and stick their hands out! Now who else can you say that about? :drool:

thankyou said:

following this thread one can't help but think that there will be a lot of U2 fans running into each other in hell. too much temptation!! :D

I have a seat already on the train ride to Hell. My seat is up front cause I am one of the biggest perv's on the forum. There are a couple of other gals that have a better seat on the HELL bus that I do.:ohmy:

Also, HCbiggs, I love that photo you posted, I have that magazine cover, did he look so lovely, and fit, and sexy and :drool: on it? Mmmmmm Bono.

Good, better, best..... or, in a word: :bono: :drool:

Like Tara, I too have a thing for older guys, but that's really got nothing to do with B's undeniable hotness. The man really is God's gift to us ladies & he does just keep getting better and better. :combust:

It's really kind of evil if you think about it and probably will send many of us straight to Hell, but it's soooooooo worth it! :hmm: :laugh:

Last edited:
He is hot now, but I am a big fan of his look 20 years ago too :drool: At that time, he was growing out his Live Aid mullet (which I liked!) into the very hot Conspiracy of Hope/Amnesty international look:

fringepretty.jpg

U2Kitten said:
He is hot now, but I am a big fan of his look 20 years ago too :drool: At that time, he was growing out his Live Aid mullet (which I liked!) into the very hot Conspiracy of Hope/Amnesty international look:

fringepretty.jpg

I'm with you there, Michelle. Soooo gorgeous!!! Those cheekbones! (And everythng else.) :drool:

Nope... I much prefered the really young Bono (say 18-20) years old, around Boy era. He was so young and hot! The only better thing about his appearance now is his cool "wraparound (gotta love that word) shades". He's got a little tummy now and a few wrinkles, but of course his zest for Africa and chrisma more than makes up for everything! :love:

Just my 3, yes 3, cents worth!

U2Kitten said:

fringepretty.jpg

I would sell my soul to Satan himself,for just one chance to rub my hand thru that hair.

I mean look at it!!!

:ohmy:

I bet Satan has a checklist by now with all our names on it who have been lusting after B. He's thinking if I had a dollar for each time Bono's Doll wanted to :ohmy: B, I would be a rich devil. :drool:

Well I being one year older than he is and having watched him evolve...i love all his looks....just as i do mine when looking at old photos of meself....he has that working class look now which i really like....Susan

I think he looks great, a man who has aged well, men usually do - see you girls in hell, I'll be wearing my red Bono underwear :drool:

IMG_0062.jpg

Last edited:
Bono's Doll said:
I bet Satan has a checklist by now with all our names on it who have been lusting after B. He's thinking if I had a dollar for each time Bono's Doll wanted to :ohmy: B, I would be a rich devil. :drool:

I wonder what my number is on that list!!!!

:lol:

Satan's list of Bono's HUSSY's

1.Bono's Doll
2.Bano'sBaby12
3.U2forlife
4.Carmelu2fan
I could be here for a while:wink:

Looking at all the photos on this thread, (plus all the hundreds of photos of Bono out there ) is there really any time Bono did not look great? I even liked him when he shaved all his hair off back in the Pop Era time. He has a great looking head!! :cute:

Melanya said:
Hmmm, I agree he looks fabulous now, but my favorite era for him was probably Achtung Baby. The Fly baby yeah! I also really like it when he has a bit of a beard (note: BIT). Someone steal his razor!

Photographic proof of the hotness:

spezzolegambeabono.jpg

dressinggownguitar.jpg

You know what? I take it back, Bono is always hot (some mullet days excepted):

35.jpg

If you look closely at the face he drew on Christy's back, you can see how easy it would be to do by writing "MERCI"- thank you in french. Start with the M at the top, make the line under it for the brim of the hat, then go to the chin- the E, the mouth- the R, the nose- the C and the I- the eye. I was staring at this for a while and this popped out at me!

Ok maybe I am nuts but I clearly see it.

longingforBono said:

If you look closely at the face he drew on Christy's back, you can see how easy it would be to do by writing "MERCI"- thank you in french. Start with the M at the top, make the line under it for the brim of the hat, then go to the chin- the E, the mouth- the R, the nose- the C and the I- the eye. I was staring at this for a while and this popped out at me!

Ok maybe I am nuts but I clearly see it.

It says “Never trust a cowboy:giggle:. Check the picture in the thread “Vogue 1992” which is bigger and easier to read.

hcbiggs2002 said:
If the next couple of photos still don't convince all the neigh sayers then.....

Bonoinleather.jpg

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

BonoPose.jpg
Oooo that second one--that's the look he had in my bedroom last night. (okay--I was asleep & yes I was dreaming.) :drool:

Back
Top Bottom