Bono is quick on the draw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one appeared in the July 12 1995 edition of Hot Press....

HotPress1995.jpg

I'm sure I have more of Bono's drawings, I'll keep looking through my scrap books and computer files when I have the time. :wink:

Excellent drawing, helen - thanks for posting that one! :up:

And thanks for the "Black Book" drawings. I don't know how I forgot those.:sexywink:

I so like the Peter and the Wolf drawings, Bono really has his own style.

Does anyone know if this book is still available and if so, where I could get it? I've only seen it on pictures.

And the "rattler" drawing is hilarious. Naughty boy! If he gave something like that to me I'd get red like a tomatoe.

Last Unicorn, I got it on Amazon.com. I got the hard cover box set with the narrated cd.

Amazon.com: Peter and the Wolf: Sergei Prokofiev, Bono, Gavin Friday and The Friday-Seezer Ensemble: Books

As I said in my post the pics are part of an article that appeared in the Black Book magazine at the end of 2004.

This next one was in the Swedish magazine Slitz....

Slitz1992.jpg

....and please if anyone can speak/understand Swedish, I'd love a translation of the caption! :wink:

My good friend, a staff writer with u2.se --, gave me this:

"What I've been concentrating on lately, isn't the corruption of the politicians, but rather on my own. The politics of the human heart is often very ugly."

I so like the Peter and the Wolf drawings, Bono really has his own style.

Does anyone know if this book is still available and if so, where I could get it? I've only seen it on pictures.

And the "rattler" drawing is hilarious. Naughty boy! If he gave something like that to me I'd get red like a tomatoe.

last unicorn, please visit Peter & The Wolf to find out more about this project of Bono's, Gavin Friday's and Maurice Seezer's to benefit the Irish Hospice Foundation - the organization that took care of Bono's da as his health was failing. :hug:

The book/cd compilation is still available & I would highly recommend everybody who likes this thread to get themselves a copy. :cute:

Thanks for bringing this article to our attention Jamila, love Bonos art! :love:

BonoPeterWolf.jpg

I love this pic of "Peter" and the Wolf. Thanks so much for posting it, helen.:cute:

Does anybody still have the "lunchbox" art that Bono did a few years ago?

Thanks.

:bonodrum::hug:

Back
Top Bottom