Bono is NOT sexy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

e edge

The Fly
sorry man! i admire you like crazy, you know that, but you're not sexy. i love you for who you are and not for what you look like. you're not the kind of guy i can faint on first seeing.

o.k. your inner you may be sexy, but not the body.

well... that's just my opinion. will i be banned for it? :D

No, you won't be banned for it. I don't know if I would consider him sexy or not. I've never met him. I'd have to meet him to know that for sure. I don't drool over his pictures. I think he's attractive, but I don't take it any further.

e edge said:
sorry man! i admire you like crazy, you know that, but you're not sexy. i love you for who you are and not for what you look like.
Prove it with photos. I need to believe that. Can anyone do that?

PB1025_U2_P.jpg

bono19.bmp

Take that back.....:madspit:
He is so sexy:drool:

Re: Re: Bono is NOT sexy!

LostAtMoon said:

Prove it with photos. I need to believe that. Can anyone do that?

that can be difficult, for sth you call sexy i may call not sexy at all. and so i'll show you some photos in which, in my opinion, he looks unsexy an you will consider them as absolutely sexy....

so the conclusion is: no, i can't prove you that :huh:
and if i can't prove it than my statement doesn't look good...:mad:

e edge - it's good to see you posting again !

this is ultraviolet_love14

Just remember PLEBA loves all the guys - but Bono does happen to be a favorite! So be careful....:lol:

And Freestylin' Fridays will be just what you're looking for!

Take care, e edge. ;) :edge:

He couldnt be more sexy if his name was Sexy Sexerson--he is the man. :drool: :drool: :drool: (not sexy-bad singer--what's with you people)

Re: Re: Re: Bono is NOT sexy!

e edge said:
and if i can't prove it than my statement doesn't look good...:mad:
I hope you can prove it (I doubt that you can, though), because if I could believe that my pain would finally end and I would be free to focus on "someone more real".:rolleyes:

e edge said:
sorry man! i admire you like crazy, you know that, but you're not sexy. i love you for who you are and not for what you look like. you're not the kind of guy i can faint on first seeing.

o.k. your inner you may be sexy, but not the body.

well... that's just my opinion. will i be banned for it? :D
I agree with you, with he's not sexy lol. But JT Bono was pretty hott :wink:
But, I admire him the same way you do :)

I guess it all depends on what you find sexy. I like someone who's funny, relatively outgoing, generous, sensitive, knows how to have a good time, doesn't think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and won't give anyone else the time of day, etc. Bono's not cocky or agressive, two things I despise.

Jamila said:
e edge - it's good to see you posting again !

this is ultraviolet_love14

Just remember PLEBA loves all the guys - but Bono does happen to be a favorite! So be careful....:lol:

And Freestylin' Fridays will be just what you're looking for!

Take care, e edge. ;) :edge:

hey Debbie. good to see U2 :). yeah, i've noticed he's the man here, which doesn't surprise me too much :wink: . thnx.
take care, e.

Hell, life would be very boring if we were all alike. Personally I disagree and think he's sexy as heck. But I don't expect everyone to agree with me. That would be crazy.

Re: Re: Re: Bono is NOT sexy!

e edge said:

that can be difficult, for sth you call sexy i may call not sexy at all. and so i'll show you some photos in which, in my opinion, he looks unsexy an you will consider them as absolutely sexy....

Thank goodness it's just "your" opinion..I mean we all have our OFF
days and there might be some pics of Bono having a bad hair day or caught in a candid shot which he might have not been aware of and possibly made a bad expression....As far as Bdo goes..he is just right for his height "well porptioned"

All in all the man OOOOZZZEEESSS SEX!..and "That is just my opinion":wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom