Bono is NOT sexy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tell me about it. I used to laugh at those girls that would go mad over singers... saying I'd never do that... Look at me now!
Oh well, not my fault Bono's so sexy. :wink: And it's not like I don't enjoy it.

Well I never found Bono attractive at first, then I got to know him through music and concert vids etc, now I'm in love with him! It's not just about the way he looks- I find his face beautiful, but his body doesn't grab me- it's his personality and inner qualities that radiate throughout his entire being. Sexiness is not about how you look, it's about who you are.

Exactly. I don't think I could really be so found of him, or anyone, just for the looks. He is a very interesting person, but I also got a lot more interested about him after reading a few books, interviews, etc, about him. It's not a question of him not being (I think there's too many of us to show you otherwise), it's only a question of us being interested and attentive. I wanted to know who the person behind the voice was, and found out.
SexyandalluringBono.jpg
gorgeousmanxg.JPG

Last edited:
The more I try to find evidence to support this thread, the more I’m sure that it could never be true. There’s just too many evidence on the opposite.

fly07xg.JPG

ABsingxg.JPG

Joha U2
How could you post that picture without a warning label??!!!
I think is just about the hotest picture I have ever seen of Bono.
It's early Monday morning here and I was dragging. However, after seeing that, I am WIDE AWAKE.
Thank you thank you!!

I've read all of the responses so there isn't much more I can say that hasn't already been said.

Bono is the sexiest man I have ever known about. Everything about him. I can't completely describe what he does to me. His eyes, his neck, his mouth...his incredible voice...the passion that you hear in it. Its almost as if he's making love to you with his voice. He has confidence but is also modest and humble and has a subtle vulnerability thats extremely appealing. He has a sexy, sensual walk, but also can break into a goofy dance.
And lets not forget his beautiful heart and determination. To me, he's the entire package.

This totally off topic, but does anyone know who the girl is in bonoslaves avitar, and is that really Bono or just someone who looks like him? Whoever the girl is she sure is lucky!

I 'm feeling my testosterone slowly fading the more I stay in this thread so....I'll just say.....from what I heard he is "pretty darn hot"

must go.....

estrogen......

rising......

starting to become sensible and fashionable....

muuuuust.....do some...thing....brute...like...to...prove manhood....:banghead:

ahhhh thats better.

girls! i wanted to help you- you know, let you believe that he's not THAT sexy. your lives would be much easier if you believed that. you wouldn't feel that horible pain you feel when you look at a man, who is sexy 4u, but you know he'll never be yours.

but you don't want to believe that. you want your lives to be complicated. well... if you prefere it this way, i'm not going to say anything more about Bono's body :D.

I believe the photo that Joshua_U2 posted of Bono (Fly era, with the U2 logo at the bottom of the right side of the photo) is actually a Madame Toussaud's wax figure -- honest to goodness! I've seen it in Vegas. You can touch it, tooo .....

Bono isn't the most physically attractive guy I have ever seen, but his person as a whole makes him hugely sexy.

Someone like Antonio Banderas I find very physically attractive, but he has nothing on the inside(to me anyway) so I'm not AS attracted to him.

hahahahaha
this thread has made my night, the conversation is excessively diverting....such an existential debate, is bono sexy or is he not.

my own contention is that if i were to happen across a random lad on the street who looked like bono i'd probably take no notice (as opposed to coming across a random lad who looks like marat safin, mmm slurp). it's the persona that's sexy--and by that i mean the persona i know of him from his lyrics and melodies as well as interviews. and oh yeah, the tight-ass leather pants don't hurt either. :p

and thanks to all the girls for the pictures, well done.

e edge said:
sorry man! i admire you like crazy, you know that, but you're not sexy. i love you for who you are and not for what you look like. you're not the kind of guy i can faint on first seeing.

o.k. your inner you may be sexy, but not the body.

well... that's just my opinion. will i be banned for it? :D

Okay... so I joined this party more than a little late.

Here's the deal with Bono, from my perpspective:

I agree that he isn't the worlds most traditionally gorgeous man.. but this doesn't account for individual taste anyway. There are many men out there who do have 'perfect' features, and model looks - and, much as I love Bono, he doesn't fall into that category.

So what?

It never really occured to me until a few months back, that Bono is really very attractive. He has lovely blue eyes and the most mischievous smile ever. He also, more importantly, has a great deal of charisma; he is often very funny, and comes across as being an intelligent and deeply caring man who adores his family. He's creative and talented, a poet, an artist - also something of a pissartist!- and so what if he's a shortarse? It doesn't change the depth of his character. The man has a heart the size of Africa.

For me, it's the combination of all these factors that make Bono incredibly sexy. :drool:

u2granny said:
I actually like my men a little taller. Well, a lot taller, like over 6 feet. I don't know why.

So do I. Always have. Doesn't change Bono's appeal though, as far as I'm concerned anyway. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom