Bono is NOT sexy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:

You know what, you're right about that. :hmm: Maybe I could be normal again if I wasn't constantly obsessed with the mysterious hotness that is Bono.

Hehe, I'd figure you'd like my other little comment. :mac:

hey, i think my butts bigger than yours! :D

bono makes my world spin. or maybe he stopped it.
dunno, get back to you on that after i'm out of my u2 induced coma

Last edited:
How is this not sexy?!?!??!!

bonooscarshot.jpg

SUPER HOT!!

Bono will always remain sexy. I find him just as hot as the JT era. I like older men anyway. I admire him for his personality, big heart and talent but his good looks are the iceing on the cake. Hopefully he will wear leather on the next tour.

Okay, the last pic just make another vein pop. Its official, I am now dying.
Thank God that I have a few shots of rum in my system to dull the pain of this torture....
leave it to the pleba girls to turn a hater thread into a total bono love fest

I think that these pics need to be in the Don't Forget to Breathe thread....simply because there needs to be some kind of warning before looking at these. :combust: I fell flat on my butt when I saw those! :faint:

Thank You! :D

clementine_rose said:
I think that these pics need to be in the Don't Forget to Breathe thread....simply because there needs to be some kind of warning before looking at these. :combust: I fell flat on my butt when I saw those! :faint:

Thank You! :D

No kidding. There really should have been a disclaimer on some of these...cause one of these days I'm going to have a stroke and then y'all will be sorry. I can see the headlines now..."24 year dies from looking upon Bono's beauty"

I'm not even 20! This is what the papers will say, Young female drowns in her own saliva....or Young female electrocuted from drooling over Bono's beauty!

Well I thought that I would just go ahead and post one of my all time favorite pics that just proves.....Bono IS sexy. I hope it posts...this will be my first post with a pic.
bonoflyarmsup.jpg

Please tell me...how could anyone think that THIS man is not sexy?!?! I mean just look at him, all that leather, the way he stands, his mouth, his....okay I better stop now or I will just be going on forever...or get in trouble. :angel:

joerags is a guy, I don't really take other men's opinions too seriously in here. But we are all allowed our opinions here, guy or girl, good or bad - let's just watch our responses to those opinions that we don't agree with ("You suck" by Joha borders on personal attack).

Bono is beautiful inside and out :yes:

Back
Top Bottom