Bono is NOT sexy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy man....!

anyone in any doubt what i think?!? :lol:
i suppose each to their own, but i dont understand how you cant see it?????? :scratch:

starsgoblue said:

bono15.bmp

:bow: :drool:

ON YOUR KNEES BOY!!......*YUM*

Last edited:
He's a rock star , they consider him sexy now only for that. But i must say, if we were in the 80s i would agree.jt bono was really good looking, i even have my own collection of pictures of him from those years. But now he's what 44? it can't last forever. He could be the ugliest rock star but people here would still consider him sexy anyway. He's not ugly, but he's definitely not that sexy either.

Last edited:
jvferrandiz said:
He's a rock star , they consider him sexy now only for that. But i must say, if we were in the 80s i would agree.jt bono was really good looking, i even have my own collection of pictures of him from those years. But now he's what 44? it can't last forever. He could be the ugliest rock star but people here would still consider him sexy anyway. He's not ugly, but he's definitely not that sexy either.

What the f - er, heck? That post was somewhat offensive... I for one don't think he's sexy just because he's a rock star, and I'm pretty sure the other Bono-lovin' PLEBAns don't either. His rock star ways - singing, performing on stage, ect., make him even sexier, but he's just a beautiful person inside and out. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but don't think we like him just because he's a "rock star." As for his age - you're right, it can't last forever. I don't think we're gonna be lusting after Bono when he's 70. However, he'll always be "sexy on the inside," and I'd say he has a good ten years of pure outer sexiness left :wink: Of course, I have a thing for older men... I think John Edwards is hot...and my 42-year-old teacher... go figure :shrug:

I have said for years, way back in the 80's, long before this place ever existed, that Bono is SEXY. I feel there is a difference between 'sexy' and 'good looking.' Paul McCartney is pretty, he's always been good looking, but I don't find him sexy. A lot of the muscle bound swimsuit hunks people post do nothing for me at all. I guess I'm more of a head person than a body person, and I've always loved Bono's face, eyes, smile and hair. While his body may not be what is stereotypically called sexy, what he did with it on stage is more than sexy- his moves, his boot stomping foot, running his hands through his hair, his crouching, his poses, all sweaty, hell, you've all seen the concert movies :drool: Whatever, what Bono's got works for me, it hits the right spot to push my turn on button, it always has since 1983.

Last edited:
Have a look in my BONO SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME thread and you may change ur mind ;) or maybe you just had to be there :wink:

There is pretty and then there is sexy
Bono is sexy
It is nice to look at pretty but you can do a hell of a lot more with sexy

U2Kitten said:
I have said for years, way back in the 80's, long before this place ever existed, that Bono is SEXY. I feel there is a difference between 'sexy' and 'good looking.' Paul McCartney is pretty, he's always been good looking, but I don't find him sexy. A lot of the muscle bound swimsuit hunks people post do nothing for me at all. I guess I'm more of a head person than a body person, and I've always loved Bono's face, eyes, smile and hair. While his body may not be what is stereotypically called sexy, what he did with it on stage is more than sexy- his moves, his boot stomping foot, running his hands through his hair, his crouching, his poses, all sweaty, hell, you've all seen the concert movies :drool: Whatever, what Bono's got works for me, it hits the right spot to push my turn on button, it always has since 1983.

^^Amen sister!!! :bow: You said it and I couldn't agree more! :yes: ... except for the year - 1983 was (unfortunately!) not the year I fell in love with U2... :reject:

U2Kitten said:

My gosh, my story exactly. Do you think we have mental telepathy, U2Kitten?

U2Kitten said:

I agree 512%!! I'm also much more of a head person... Bono's eyes, nose, mouth, chin, expressions, hair... :drool: and his neck... I'm not really a "vamp" girl but man do I have a neck fetish especially when it comes to this man. :combust: but frankly I don't think his body is bad either... sure he's no Brad Pitt or whatever but his chest is lookin mighty fine as of late, and his lower half...em...I'll not comment there, 'cause y'know, I'd like to NOT get banned for saying something that's...not supposed to be spoken of anymore. :angel: but I will say he has quite a fine behind :nod:

Man, I wasn't even BORN in '83...that's sad.

a little off topic but I LOVE the fact that we have so many different age groups here:) from PLEBA mommies to PLEBA babies (I either fall into older cousin/big sister catagory)
That so many women of various age groups find the man sexy should say something

I've been an Edge girl since 85. He's actually what made me listen to U2. However, I have to say that I think Bono is sexy. To me it's not really his look, it's his attitude and the way he acts. He knows he's sexy and that adds to it. He just seems to be a very sexual person and I think that's what makes him sexy to me, not really his look... even though he's attractive.

I have to agree with e edge, bono isn't sexy...........he's extremely sexy!!
I mean, what kind of human being could resist that ''you know you wanna rip off my clothes'' look he does so well?
You seriously need your eyes tested!!
He's just oozes with sexiness!!

joerags said:
Ladies

Bono is gross.

Case closed..

Either you're trying to stir something here or you are being honest but if you have noticed youre in a forum that is positive toward the bandmembers of U2..Right, you are intitled to an opinion but If you come in here on your 20th post just to say
That Bono is Gross
Case closed...

Well that is just a waste of time for you on this forum and IMO
It's v ery childish...If you just posted here and cant say something nice , than there are other subjects in this site that might be of your intrest...

Bono IS SEXY and I doubt that anyone else who thinks this here is going to be swayed by negative comments..

Now, On with the BONO IS SEXY love fest!!:wink:

U2Kitten said:

o.k. i give up! i have to agree with that:bow:. i do looooooooooooooove his eyes. they're soooo.... no words are good enough to express that.
i guess i like provoking people :laugh:

it's so cool to see some reaction to sth you're saying. thnx guys :D

I like the picture Nurse Chrissi, but it kind of looks like Bono is picking his nose. I have a friend that said that she once saw Bono but she said that she couldn't bring herself to talk to him. She swears that he looked straight at her....I of course said that she was the luckiest girl....but she said "no, because he looked at me and picked his nose."

How is it that the man can pick his nose, and still I drool!
:confused: You must be sexy for that to work!

oh good lord. somebody please convince me that Bono isnt sexy so I can get on with my life!:huh:
I cant stand how much he just makes me......
mmmmkay, not gonna go there. Ive had enough reprimands from the mods for a while already:wink:
anyway.
about bono being gross....
that was just a really stupid thing to say.
I love the troll, :lol:
starsgoblue, we think along the same lines. hes got to stop being so damn sexy so I can breathe easier from now on.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Its not even his looks! Its HIM. And hes really hot, but thats not the point. being sexy and hot are different.
and he's both
period

u2bonogirl said:
oh good lord. somebody please convince me that Bono isnt sexy so I can get on with my life!:huh:
I cant stand how much he just makes me......

You know what, you're right about that. :hmm: Maybe I could be normal again if I wasn't constantly obsessed with the mysterious hotness that is Bono.

Hehe, I'd figure you'd like my other little comment. :mac:

Back
Top Bottom