Bono is NOT sexy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He has lovely blue eyes and the most mischievous smile ever. He also, more importantly, has a great deal of charisma; he is often very funny, and comes across as being an intelligent and deeply caring man who adores his family. He's creative and talented, a poet, an artist - also something of a pissartist!- and so what if he's a shortarse? It doesn't change the depth of his character. The man has a heart the size of Africa.

Darn, you took the words out of my mouth, sallycinnamon78, lol.

I've always been a Bono fan, but it wasn't until ATYCLB when I developed an obsession with the man. His grin just makes me melt...

...and those eyes....:drool:

My boyfriend thinks it's funny (at least he's a U2 fan).

Bono not sexy????? Good grief he could throw on a pair of flanelette pj's and fluffy slippers and look dropdead gorgeous. Oh yeah.............what was I thinking...........there must be something he could throw on that wouldnt make him look sexy. A polyester safari suit maybe?

btw i dare you to come out and say that within 100 miles of a bunch of pleba girls.

Well, IMHO, it's a good thing that not everyone finds the same thing/person sexy, else we'd all be in a terrible mess! Swandiver and I have a friend who is almost *repulsed* by Bono (I cannot imagine!); she thinks that John Mellencamp is the greatest thing on two legs, and I can't understand that. From my point of view, Bono is a *younger* man, and a damn fine one, too!

P.S. I love the black-and-white picture in the Leather Day - All the Colors Come Out thread of him reclining on a bed, wearing a dress, leather pants, and Fly shades. :drool:

Last edited:

o.k. your inner you may be sexy, but not the body.

well... that's just my opinion. will i be banned for it? :D

No - but the other Plebans may charge at you with big pointed sticks, and teach you how to fight an army of fruit, ala Monty Python.

Uh, Bono not sexy? I disagree. The guy's gorgeous, not in an archetypically "cute" rock star way, but in a charismatic, very sensual way. You can tell he's got personality just by looking at him.

Like eww...how could anyone ever find this sexy...seriously?
1izfvllookdown.jpg

:wink:

jvferrandiz said:
He's a rock star , they consider him sexy now only for that. But i must say, if we were in the 80s i would agree.jt bono was really good looking, i even have my own collection of pictures of him from those years. But now he's what 44? it can't last forever. He could be the ugliest rock star but people here would still consider him sexy anyway. He's not ugly, but he's definitely not that sexy either.

Rockstar or not, Adam at 22-25, (my age range now) was very attractive. If you've ever seen the "Sunday Bloody Sunday" video, or the whole Red Rocks video, that look. I'm not saying that because he's a rockstar. Could be the fro, I have thing about hair. It's my only true shallow quality. Not that I couldn't be attracted to a bald man, but it'd have to be natural baldness.

---------------

To the original poster, so Edge is sexy then? The only reason I can't say it, is because Edge bears an uncanny resemblance to my mom's ex. I even asked my sister, she went with me to see U2, (not a hardcore fan like me) even she agreed that he did look like our former stepdad.

Young Larry reminds me of my youngest brother, so no can't say it.

Young Bono does kinda resemble the first guy I had a crush on, so for me it's not because Bono's a rockstar.

IMO U2 doesn't have any ugly band members.

Have you seen pics of Adam from the tour, can't quite rival 23 year old Adam for me, but still looking good.

Back
Top Bottom