Bono is Fat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdelbove

Acrobat
I am worried about Bono he seems to be getting fat. If u notice lately he holds his jacket shut all the time and possitions his hands to hide his stomach i think he is embarassed. Why doesnt he just get some plastic surgery he can afford it. I dont know how I will feel about U2 if he gets fat. I guess it doesnt affect the music but u know.

wouldnt worry it abou tot too mauch...hes the biggest rock star out there, he likes to eat,, have a good time. when its time for the tour, etc you bet they get his arse back in shape

Jdelbove said:
I am worried about Bono he seems to be getting fat. If u notice lately he holds his jacket shut all the time and possitions his hands to hide his stomach i think he is embarassed. Why doesnt he just get some plastic surgery he can afford it. I dont know how I will feel about U2 if he gets fat. I guess it doesnt affect the music but u know.

I know what?

Jdelbove said:

Didn't he lose a lot the weight he gained by the time he finished the tour?

I know he had back issues that kept him from working out for awhile...

But seriously why the hell would him getting fat change your perspective of U2? That's just shallow...

bono is not fat he is using diplomatic immunity not to go on a diet.
i think he looks damm fine for someone about to turn 47! and it won't affect the music and the message one bit.

Bono can think he's God and Buddha at the same time, LOL!

But seriously folks, what does his weight have to do with anything?

Re: Re: Bono is Fat?

sue4u2 said:

You have reason to worry. You could conceively become more shallow than you already are..:|

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There's more than a few "shallow" folk around here...:yikes:

Besides, he holds his jacket the Exact Same Way when he's in shape...it's just a nervous habit!

bono.jpg

coolian2 said:
I think i've clicked into PLEBA somehow.

Nah, this is too tame.

If this thread were moved from EYKIW to PLEBA, it would raise the quality of discussion of both fora.

(And hopefully you know the New Zealand Prime Minister I'm paraphrasing.)

Jdelbove said:
Don't you know that Bono has already had plastic surgery recently? On his eyes, though, apparently. Seriously, he should not exaggerate it.
:wink:

its actually refresshing to see Bono the way he obviously is happy with. Lets face the facts.............he got the money to change his whole appearance and has obviously decided not too to any great degree.
There is nothing more amusing to my eyes than some frankenstein like creature, who hasnt got the sense god gave a goose to realise they look so fekin stoopid!
The only area I would like to advise Bono on would be his skin tight drainpipe breeks he wore on Vertigo tour. they did look silly.

He's not fat. He's stocky. He's always said he has the build of an Irish rugby player.

When he's on tour, he's running around the ellipse, bouncing up and down (Bono is bouncy!) leaning over, sweating, and more or less carrying on. Plus, the guys work out regularly, which makes a big difference in both stamina and appearance.

Now he's not doing much of that, and more power to him, since he can nonetheless attract cute girls (although boy, those girls must be short, was my first thought.) Let him have a little time off. And anyway, I don't mind if there's more Bono to love.

silvrlvr said:
He's not fat. He's stocky. He's always said he has the build of an Irish rugby player.

When he's on tour, he's running around the ellipse, bouncing up and down (Bono is bouncy!) leaning over, sweating, and more or less carrying on. Plus, the guys work out regularly, which makes a big difference in both stamina and appearance.

Now he's not doing much of that, and more power to him, since he can nonetheless attract cute girls (although boy, those girls must be short, was my first thought.) Let him have a little time off. And anyway, I don't mind if there's more Bono to love.

What?!!!

Those women are normal height/build of normal women - not size zero sticks which is not normal. Lets have more normal healthy people. Bono is lets say solidly built, which is perfect for me :giggle: I love Larry but yes if I stood next to him I would look fat - come on Larry get eating some carbs and work that body. :hyper: :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom