Bono is Dracula

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snuffleupagus

Babyface
I just saw the movie Van Helsing for the first time...did anyone else notice how much the Dracula character resembled Bono? It looked like he leaped right from the video for "Stay" and into the movie...

Mmmmmmm, Richard Roxburgh as Dracula is possibly THE sexiest movie character ever, in my opinion. :love:

VanHels.jpg

Does anyone really think that this guy looks like Bono on Stay video?

Richard Roxburgh looks like Bono as much as I look like Pam Anderson. Which, trust me, is not one f*ckin' bit!!!!!! :no:

I think he looks like Bono. When I saw that movie, I was cheering for Dracula the whole time. :D

LOL, I don't think he looked a lot like Bono... Maybe the ponytail and outfit. *shrug*

I have to say, Richard Roxburgh was a pretty cheesy Dracula. *G* Well, I guess the entire movie WAS supposed to be campy. I did love Carl, though.

[/off-topic] *cough*

Well, maybe they do look kinda the same... Except Bono is attractive, and Richard, well, isn't.
(Bare in mind, i haven't seen the movie, just the pictures posted here, so don't yell at me :wink:)

I don't see any resemblance, either.

And Van Helsing? *shudder* Horrible, horrible movie. I had such high hopes for it, only to be badly disappointed.

The movie was crap... But they are a bit alike.... Especially from the side... I don`t remember the movie, just that I was arguing...

-"He looks like Bono!"
-" No.."
-"Yes he does!!!"
- "Nope."

:yell:

I think Bono would have fit the part as Dracula better than Richard Roxburgh.

It could have been a good movie; instead it's a funny one. I mean, they do make me laugh :wink: and if I see it that way, I even like it.

And common, they don't look alike at all!

havent seen the movie either but the only resemblance is see is that widow's peak in the forehead. btw, has anyone noticed the slight resemblance of a young bono , rattle and hum era, to one of the American Idol contenders named Constantine Maroulis? The locks, the chin, nose, except for the large soulful eyes. There's some familiarity also to the tone of the voice. Too bad he got kicked out much earlier than the scottie guy.

Sorry to divert a bit.. but since we're talking about resemblances...:|

Back
Top Bottom