Bono Is Back In Germany This Week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

Sending you good karma and good vibes. :wink:

Thank you very much. :wave:

Problem is, only info available is that he will present the annual Data report tomorrow at 11.30am, but not where.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
X00024_9.jpg

:combust: :faint: :silent:

WOW,

Thanks for the photos girls

:pray: that he's in Dublin next week:drool:

Jamila said:

Dear Lobe, if Spain was one of the G8 countries you can be sure that B would be coming to Spain soon. ;)

He's supossedly nominated to a very prestigious award here in Spain..... maybe if he wins.... he will come here... :hyper:

(Oviedo is not far from here... :hmm: )

Gorgeous pics :wink:

Vincent Vega said:

Thank you very much. :wave:

Problem is, only info available is that he will present the annual Data report tomorrow at 11.30am, but not where.

If you mean Data.org keep checking the website....and keep your fingers and toes crossed!

lil_witch said:

:sad: :sad: Italy is one of the g8 countries...how come they never come to Milan either??:sad:

lil_witch, as the webistes that I gave earlier in this thread would explain, there are eight G8 countries and the leadership of the G8 changes every year, so once every eight years Italy would be the leader of the G8 and the G8 summit would be held in that country.

I can't tell you when Italy will be host to the G8 meeting but it will in the next few years. ~

And the DATA Report(s) are released before every G8 meeting and sometimes at critical points during the year for the movement to make extreme poverty history.

So tomorrow the DATA website will have the DATA Report up on its site. :up:

But expect it to be full of graphs, tables, statistical charts and a lot of technical info that us policy wonks just love to read!

And V V - good luck for tomorrow. I hope that you got the chance to get in contact with Deine Stimme Gegen Armut today.

They are your voice against poverty in Germany. :yes:

To find the organization in your country which is fighting to end extreme poverty, please visit our mother website:

www.whiteband.org

Thanks for your interest. :bonodrum: :hi5:

Why this man always have the looks of a 7 yr old? Make me really want to cuddle him.:cute:

There is a NEW VIDEO with Bono speaking at the news conference today that we have pictures of!

Please go to Yahoo Videos and search "Bono" and you'll come up with a minute video of his comments this morning at the news conference - complete with bonosleeves. :hyper:

Here is the link to get you started:

http://news.search.yahoo.com/news/search?p=Bono&c=

Thanks to everyONE so far for making this a very cool thread. :rockon:

thanks for the pics! good luck going to see him VV!

I think Bono is looking great. But...his look reminds me of another celebrity. I can't seem to place my finger on who though...maybe Ringo Starr?

Does anyone else think he reminds them of someone else?

sidenote: Mot, I :heart: your sig because I :heart: Guster. :)

Last edited:
Jamila said:
There is a NEW VIDEO with Bono speaking at the news conference today that we have pictures of!

Please go to Yahoo Videos and search "Bono" and you'll come up with a minute video of his comments this morning at the news conference - complete with bonosleeves. :hyper:

Here is the link to get you started:

http://news.search.yahoo.com/news/search?p=Bono&c=

Thanks to everyONE so far for making this a very cool thread. :rockon:

That was great! Thanks for the link.

:dancing: :applaud: yay bono love his humanitarian work.yet still down to earth ( how he says he's going tobe a pain in their arse to get the message across!)
and of course omg he is sooo freaking cute...
:drool:

similar subject -
has anyone heard about the Live earth 07/07/07 concerts??
i feel a big bono/u2 opportunity here.... but they arent listed on the official line up .. yet..
http://www.liveearth.msn.com/gettix070707

I've tried to find out where it's happening now, but no luck.
And then it started to rain like hell all morning. :(

Now I'm protesting the weather by staing home.

Jamila said:

lil_witch, as the webistes that I gave earlier in this thread would explain, there are eight G8 countries and the leadership of the G8 changes every year, so once every eight years Italy would be the leader of the G8 and the G8 summit would be held in that country.

I can't tell you when Italy will be host to the G8 meeting but it will in the next few years. ~
yup...i know...last time the G8 was held here was in 2001 in Genoa, 2 days before a U2 concert in Turin. Unluckily I was 9 at the time:sad:

btw I found the next dates of G8 meetings:
2008 Japan
2009 Italy
2010 Canada
2011 France
2012 United States
2013 United Kingdom
2014 Russia

unico said:
sidenote: Mot, I :heart: your sig because I :heart: Guster. :)

Yay! A Guster fan! :hyper: Fa Fa to you! :wink:

And Jeannieco and comet -- I didn't notice but he *does* look like he's carrying a purse! :lol: And it wouldn't surprise me if he was!

Vincent Vega said:
I've tried to find out where it's happening now, but no luck.
And then it started to rain like hell all morning. :(

Now I'm protesting the weather by staing home.
So sorry, Vincent, I haven't heard anything about it either.
It's raining here as well.
Since there is nothing in the news so far, I guess you're not missing much.

No, seems it should have been a secret where everything happens.
There was no source of info where it took place, and I couldn't find any information about where the Berlin DATA office is situated.

Next time. :)

lil_witch said:

yup...i know...last time the G8 was held here was in 2001 in Genoa, 2 days before a U2 concert in Turin. Unluckily I was 9 at the time:sad:

btw I found the next dates of G8 meetings:
2008 Japan
2009 Italy
2010 Canada
2011 France
2012 United States
2013 United Kingdom
2014 Russia

Glad that you answered your own question, my friend. :wink:

Bono will be in your country on 2009 for the G8 meeting.

:bonodrum: :hi5:

Vincent Vega said:
No, seems it should have been a secret where everything happens.
There was no source of info where it took place, and I couldn't find any information about where the Berlin DATA office is situated.

Next time. :)

We appreciate your efforts, VV. :rockon:

Did you ever get in contact with Deine Stimme Gegen Armut?

(waiting patiently like everyONE else for more pics from Germany

:hyper: :camera:

bonocomet said:

That was great! Thanks for the link.

My pleasure, bonocomet.

You post so many GREAT pics of Bono in PLEBA that I felt that this was my small contribution.

I'm glad that everyONE liked it. :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila said:

We appreciate your efforts, VV. :rockon:

Did you ever get in contact with Deine Stimme Gegen Armut?

(waiting patiently like everyONE else for more pics from Germany

:hyper: :camera:

I tried their website, but there was nothing about it.
I didn't dare to contact them, because all I could've brought up was that I wanted to catch a short sight of Bono. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom