Bono in tie pic!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick, I agree with you. It was a funny psed pic but I lean towards the side that don't think those pictures should be on the net or really "drooled" over. I've always felt and will continue to feel this away about those pictures.

MonaVox said:
By some of the posts, I thought some ppl would be really mad. I didn't even notice at first either.....

I hope you don't think I'm mad, Mona! I was just a little creeped out that the picture was from a funeral, etc. But there's no harm done really- don't worry about it.

Stories for Boys said:
on one hand, i totally agree that pictures should not be on the web like that.....but on the other hand, it's not like echo was in any way trying to be disrespectful....just let it slide...:(

I don't think any disrespect was intended, either. It's a sad pic. I remember the day of the death, I was really bummed out.:sad: :sad:

I totally remember those photos from Bob's funeral....and felt very sad because I've lost both my parents (my mom 12 yrs ago yesterday!) I know Bono is a famous man who sacrifices his privacy because of this (and that he sometimes has no control over it), but it makes me sad to see photos of him at his time of loss...it is a weird thing to lose yer mum and da! No offense by the funny picture, just letting ya'll be aware of the origin of that photo.

Back
Top Bottom