Bono in the news on ANOTHER shirt abuse scandal...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

Might be a reach...but we can show them this and say, "See he smells so good he likes to smell his own shirts!"

dzm91

And it IS for his own good...let's keep repeating that. :wink:

nurse chrissi said:

I can see the police report for that one!
Several women - ranging in age - raided the Hewson compound stealing only shirts (cotton blend in nature). Statesments from women include "it is only for his own good" and "Save the shirts". Many have buried their faces in shirts claiming shirts "smell good"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i found a few pics on the internet of my heroic shirt
i thought you'd all like to see what this poor shirt looked like when still attached to this devilish rock star...
lets spare a thought for the terrors it must have gone through to resort to setting itself alight and rejoice in the fact that it now has a happy home where it is very very much loved and adored by myself....

band0406.jpg

the shirts new happier home...

bono_top.jpg

nurse chrissi said:
the shirt appears much happier now:)
too bad you couldn't keep the owner of said shirt:wink:

i know
personally, despite endless abuse, i dont understand shirts eagerness to remove itself from this rockstar (shhhh dont tell it i said that, it may feel hurt)

starsgoblue said:
Oooh Digsy....I'm so jealous of you right now!

sorry, i'm kinda showing off i guess... but you would to if you had it :D

e1p9t

Subject Bono is getting sexier and s - I mean, worse and worse... shirts must all be taken immediatley. Digsy has obviously already taken initiative :wink: Digsy, you rule. I'm damn jealous of you but that is so awesome.

AtomicBono said:
e1p9t

Subject Bono is getting sexier and s - I mean, worse and worse... shirts must all be taken immediatley. Digsy has obviously already taken initiative :wink: Digsy, you rule. I'm damn jealous of you but that is so awesome.

What she said. :yes:

(Can I adopt you?! You're too cute!)

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:

JT COS! :faint: :faint: :faint:

nurse chrissi said:
I can see the police report for that one!
Several women - ranging in age - raided the Hewson compound stealing only shirts (cotton blend in nature). Statesments from women include "it is only for his own good" and "Save the shirts". Many have buried their faces in shirts claiming shirts "smell good"

... and digsy, if I had that shirt :drool: - Damn, I would wear it every day, until there was no shirt left!!! :yes:

Lucky girl! :D:up:

Originally posted by AtomicBono Subject Bono is getting sexier and s - I mean, worse and worse... shirts must all be taken immediatley. Digsy has obviously already taken initiative :wink: Digsy, you rule. I'm damn jealous of you but that is so awesome. [/B]
:love: :love: Just can get enough of this picture! Poor t-shirt, so defenseless and lonely all over that body…

Merc said:

JT COS! :faint: :faint: :faint:

... and digsy, if I had that shirt :drool: - Damn, I would wear it every day, until there was no shirt left!!! :yes:

Lucky girl! :D:up:

i did wear it for a while (and yes it smelt DAMN good!)
but then i had to think of the greater good - do i wear it solidly for a year and thn have nothign left or do i sacrifice the constant touching of it and have it for the rest of my life...???
besides, i have to take it apart every now and then (somehow the glass INSIDE gets dirty...????) so i get to feel it again then :)

LostAtMoon said:

:love: :love: Just can get enough of this picture! Poor t-shirt, so defenseless and lonely all over that body…

I dunno...I wouldn't pity the t-shirt TOO much...being all over that body and all :wink:

But yeah, more and more evidence is pouring in - Bono has had this disorder for years and it's getting worse.

He needs to just keep it off....rather than taunting us with his sexiness and subjecting shirts to abnormal cruelty....I'm so proud of the braveness of Digsy's shirt--who know what kind of horrors it was subjected to.

starsgoblue said:
He needs to just keep it off....rather than taunting us with his sexiness and subjecting shirts to abnormal cruelty....I'm so proud of the braveness of Digsy's shirt--who know what kind of horrors it was subjected to.

oooh i dunno
honestly, i think the taunting and act of ripping it off is way sexier than just not having it on at all

Back
Top Bottom