Bono in Switzerland today 02/29/2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
18024531.jpg

18024532.jpg

18024534.jpg

18024535.jpg

----------------
U2Miracle.com

Javi :bow:

Thank you so much!

Very sweet photos ... Bono and Ali both look great.

Is it true that Bono painted that portrait of Balthus?! It's great. :ohmy:

Thanks a lot for posting all these new pics! :up: The Hewsons are looking lovely as always.

I'm very impressed by the portrait Bono has done. I'd love to see more of his drawings.

javiu2 said:
\
448c445a189b958d921bfddd0a701334_ex.jpg

----------------
U2Miracle.com [/B]

lovely as always. thankyou for the pictures. it's obvious they have much respect for Balthus' widow.

sweet how they are still holding hands after all these years. that stuff can't be faked. so nice to see in a world where celebrities exchange partners like it's a country dance.

Originally posted by javiu2 [/i]
18024531.jpg

I can't focus on anything but the man in the crazy fur lined frock... men and fur = oil and water

tbird said:
Originally posted by javiu2 [/i]
18024531.jpg

I can't focus on anything but the man in the crazy fur lined frock... men and fur = oil and water

I think, the Japanese lady's facial expression is more scary....:|

Thanks to all who posted the lovely photos :D

Bono is looking hot :drool: Ali is looking beautiful :D

They both make such a lovely couple :D

Bono is soo sweet . ;)

I like the painting Bono did He should do more paintings hes got soo much talent in him :D

forbonou2 said:
:ohmy: Read: Bono by Bono! His fave artist, and that was his wife, setsuko. Very interesting he was born on leap year.

:yes:

I loved the story about Bono in the samurai costume (would have loved to see that) and about her converting to catholisizm and wanting Bono to be her "godfather" .... he has a goldchild now who is so much older to him. Sweet story.

BonoFox1 said:
^ I have a few pics of Bono in the Samuri costume!!..I'll look for them

Saw them too, sometimes before in PLEBA. I think...:wink:

It's quite interesting that Bono actually looks very hot in the Japnese costume. I guess it's because of his "rounded" bodyshape. :D

Back
Top Bottom