Bono in St Tropez - 25.06.06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand how he always wears jeans and a black shirt on the beach. Isn't it pretty hot there?

Show us some skin. :drool:

^ oh YDW:giggle: that would be nice though:drool:

:hmm: to atempt to answer your question B'sBetty, I think he may where the clothes so he des not get sunburned?:confused:

shaun vox said:
u2 shoud do a show like INXS ROCKSTAR!!!
get a new good looking rocknroll singer with a full set of hair!!
and some who can dress him self DUH!!! lol
bobo had some style back in the day!!(ZOOTV)

Oh Shaun, Shaun, always so positive and with something nice to say.

See? Something you said is true: he had style back int he Zoo TV days. Unlike you. You never had style...nor brains.

shaun vox said:
u2 shoud do a show like INXS ROCKSTAR!!!
get a new good looking rocknroll singer with a full set of hair!!
and some who can dress him self DUH!!! lol
bobo had some style back in the day!!(ZOOTV)

:huh:

you need to go outside and get some fresh air.

Last edited:
OWNED

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Oh Shaun, Shaun, always so positive and with something nice to say.

See? Something you said is true: he had style back int he Zoo TV days. Unlike you. You never had style...nor brains.

SNAP:drool:

Bobo

bobo.jpg

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Oh See? Something you said is true: he had style back int he Zoo TV days. Unlike you. You never had style...nor brains.

Please refrain from the personal attacks. I don't agree with shaun vox's comments either, but that doesn't mean it's okay to break the rules.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I thought there was a rule about trolling.....?

You're right...there is. However, earlier I checked some of his previous posts in PLEBA, and they weren't all like this. There was another along the lines of this though, so...shaun vox...consider this a warning. You don't hang out in PLEBA regularly, and if you are going to come here simply to post opinions you know will rile people up, you will be suspended from this forum.

trainspotters

To put you out of your misery...it is Irving the guy that did

Trainspotting...the film

Though Reggie looks very much like that too...both are there in France anyhow

sarahxxx

Last edited:
Irvine sorry...he was there with them allegedly

Not sure what pics you re looking at but those recent profile ones larking on the beach are probably Reggie then...

kellyahern said:

Pop era:

sexyarms-1.jpg

:hmm: kinda similiar...

I'm liking this return to Pop look :drool:

if someone doesn't think Bono looks good right now I don't see the point in posting here, I'd just stop looking at Bono pics if I didn't think he was hot :shrug:

Do you mean Reggie Manuel, an old member of the Village? He was selected in 1998 to head up Kitchen Records, a U2 record label. Whatever happened to that, does anyone know? Did they ever produce any records? (It was supposed to be an underground dance music label, for DJs.)
Reggie Manuel (aka Reggie the Dog) was the friend who persuaded Bono to go to Larry's house for the band try out. Some of you may remember Bono mentioning this in the Assayas book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom