Bono in St Tropez - 25.06.06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kafrun said:
I can see where people might make the comparison, but I don't think it's Stuart :hmm:

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2005-07--1.jpg

Looks like you're right... wonder who it is then? :hmm:

Nice pic of Stuart btw... we could use some more tech-love in here! :wink:

Just for the record to the cynics out there;

some people really never have anything bad to say about anything.

and

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.......

some of us just behold Bono more than others:heart:

^ yes, very similar features!

Merc said:

Looks like you're right... wonder who it is then? :hmm:

Nice pic of Stuart btw... we could use some more tech-love in here! :wink:
"tech-love" :lol: Hey, I'm all for that :yes:

youvedonewhat said:

And yes, he isn't the man he used to be during his Joshua Tree days but after the best part of 20 years, who does look the same?

Ok, my opinion over...sorry to get off topic...

Larry's still the prettiest.
Even he has come to accept his droolworthiness.
:reject:Forgive me, for I have sinned; and yet, I could not resist.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Here's a funny story - yesterday my friend was talking on the phone to her boss. My friend sells jewelry and her boss was recently at their company's annual convention. My friend goes "hey, Lies, Mary said U2 was playing at the conference a few days ago!!!" and I said "uh, sorry to disappoint her, but Bono is probably still in St. Tropez, where he has been for the past few days, and I have photos to prove it." I'm assuming it was one of the Elevation bands playing the conference.

STALKER! :lol:

kafrun said:
"tech-love" :lol: Hey, I'm all for that :yes:

Then there's a new thread up, that I hope you'll post some Stuart pics in! :wink:

Would that be the same age as Bono?

And actually a few years YOUNGER than one of your favorite posters here? (granny, coster, etc.)

I think that everyone again should be allowed to post a comment at this site without having to risk personal attacks on their age or any other unnecessary comments.

I really don't think that it speaks wells for this site and the people who want to identitfy themselves with it.

No one should be ashamed of following U2 from their beginning.

:bonodrum:

I do see your point Jamila, but I don't think everybody should be allowed to post ANYthing without risking anything... some things are just better to be left unsaid.

Jamila said:

I think that everyone again should be allowed to post a comment at this site without having to risk personal attacks on their age or any other unnecessary comments.

:yes:

....and no one should be ashamed of not.

shaun vox said:
BOBO looks fugly!!!

is this the end???

yup the world is doomed.. nobody's gonna buy U2 cds anymore now Bono looks this way.. the band will break up as soon as larry adam and edge see him...

:wink:

u2 shoud do a show like INXS ROCKSTAR!!!
get a new good looking rocknroll singer with a full set of hair!!
and some who can dress him self DUH!!! lol
bobo had some style back in the day!!(ZOOTV)

My bet is he will be in full rock star mode when the tour resumes--you all just wait & see. Bono I'm here for you man. :wink:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

....and no one should be ashamed of not.
Or be made to feel as such, live and in person or on the internet.

:lol: at this is the end!

Erm.... fugly????? :eyebrow:

To me, he looks amazing. Always has, and always will. It is not just looks but his entire personality and charisma combined with his looks that make him so unbelievably attractive.... to me as well as many, many others.

:bono: :drool:

Jamila said:

I don't think anyone here thinks you should be ashamed of following U2 from the beginnig. I just think they are sick of hearing about it.

Wow so you have liked them for a long time, does that make you any more of a fan? Don't think so.

I'm only a couple of years younger than Bono and have loved U2 since the early 80s. What I think is great though is that they are still a relevant band making brilliant and inspiring music and are still attracting fans of all ages. How many other bands of their original era can say that? What's important is that we are all fans -it shouldn't matter how old or young we are.
OK back to the thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom