Bono in St Tropez - 25.06.06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:

Beginning? I think the greater majority of us have felt that way for quite a lot longer than you might think. We may not mention it every five seconds, but I think most of us find him just as attractive, if not more, on the inside, as we do on the outside. And thinking the man is yummy to the eyes is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. But for the record, the first thing that attracted me to Bono (and to U2 as a whole) was his faith.

Bono is good looking, obviously, but he's certainly not the picture of "perfection". He's short and stocky, with short legs, small feet, and thick hands. He's losing his hair, has crooked teeth, a scar on his chin, and a prominent nose. He often looks as though he just rolled out of bed. He's a hyperactive goofball and a scatterbrain at times. But he is beautiful, inside and out. His outer imperfections add to his charm, and everything on the inside multiplies his outer beauty tenfold, or more. I wouldn't have him any other way, and I think most of the ladies here would agree with that.

just love what you wrote. so very well said. thankyou!

kellyahern said:
b76d33f5.jpg

O Dear, now he can't hide even under blacks. Nothing unusual though, he tends to put on weight in between tour, but I am guessing his back must be terrible these days.

Nice pics though, thanks.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Beginning? I think the greater majority of us have felt that way for quite a lot longer than you might think. We may not mention it every five seconds, but I think most of us find him just as attractive, if not more, on the inside, as we do on the outside. And thinking the man is yummy to the eyes is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. But for the record, the first thing that attracted me to Bono (and to U2 as a whole) was his faith.

Bono is good looking, obviously, but he's certainly not the picture of "perfection". He's short and stocky, with short legs, small feet, and thick hands. He's losing his hair, has crooked teeth, a scar on his chin, and a prominent nose. He often looks as though he just rolled out of bed. He's a hyperactive goofball and a scatterbrain at times. But he is beautiful, inside and out. His outer imperfections add to his charm, and everything on the inside multiplies his outer beauty tenfold, or more. I wouldn't have him any other way, and I think most of the ladies here would agree with that.

Indeed! :applaud:

I think all the things you said... makes him the most gorgeous man on earth at less for me. :heart:

jacknife23 said:

O Dear, now he can't hide even under blacks. Nothing unusual though, he tends to put on weight in between tour, but I am guessing his back must be terrible these days.

Nice pics though, thanks.

:lmao: I thought I was the only one noticing that

:cute: tubby Bono :love:

I think he's just relaxing and having a good time. Being on tour PLUS having all those political commitments surely is enough stress for anyone.

Lovely pics but I agree, the t-shirt doesn't become him. He looks much better in a regular shirt with open v-neck, which makes his shoulders and tummy look slimmer.

AND the v-neck gives us something to :drool: over :wink:

Galeongirl said:

I dunno why, but somehow I can't see the pics I've seen before! when I wasn't logged in there, I could see them, and now it's just one page, with some PopBono pics, some michka pics with bono book and that's it!
:huh:
ok for the pics you want enlarged, where you can click on them, rightmouseclick and copy hotlink(or something like that, the first thing below the "copy' thing in the menu) and give me the links.. I'll see what I can do..

ack somebody else should register then... my account is blocked suddenly :huh:

Dear user,

Your access to view our images has been blocked. There was missing information in your initial registration process. To unblock your account, please complete your registration and contact us at webmaster@isifa.com

Your isifa image service team

the Wolfensohn pics:

is_448093t.jpg

is_448091t.jpg

from page 3 of isifa site::

is_12129864t.jpg

page 7:
is_11859555t.jpg
is_11859554t.jpg

is_11859553t.jpg

there are a lot of pics, Africa, the Red product stuff, nearly a whole page with Bono wax pics, grammy group pics,breakfast speech,lots of live pics, and lots of pics from the Corbijn opening in London

this is new to me (not necessarily to all of you though)
is_11647755t.jpg

Lovely Ali:

is_11226527t.jpg

I didn't mean to derail this thread, so I'll stop here. All this is upto page 22 of 46. I haven't looked at the rest. Let me know if I should post more.

greety said:
from page 3 of isifa site::

is_12129864t.jpg

page 7:
is_11859555t.jpg
is_11859554t.jpg

is_11859553t.jpg

there are a lot of pics, Africa, the Red product stuff, nearly a whole page with Bono wax pics, grammy group pics,breakfast speech,lots of live pics, and lots of pics from the Corbijn opening in London

this is new to me (not necessarily to all of you though)
is_11647755t.jpg

Lovely Ali:

is_11226527t.jpg

I didn't mean to derail this thread, so I'll stop here. All this is upto page 22 of 46. I haven't looked at the rest. Let me know if I should post more.

A lot of them are on other sites. There are quite few zoo pics I hadn't seen.

afd29b0c.jpg

Jamila said:

I'm glad that there are finally other PLEBAns who are beginning to realize this truth.

I've been saying it here for years.

BONO IS SIMPLY THE BEST. :bonodrum:

Jamila, when will you stop being so bloody patronizing?

You are always talking as if you were the only one who has the truth.

Do you seriously believe most people in this forum are attracted to B just of how he looks? I´d say it´s the opposite!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Do you seriously believe most people in this forum are attracted to B just of how he looks? I´d say it´s the opposite!

:yes: I think so too! first it's all about the looks maybe, but if you know more about the guy, it's his insides that count!

Niamh_Saoirse said:
You are always talking as if you were the only one who has the truth.

Yeah, seriously.

Please forgive me for not being born yet when you decided that Bono was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Remind me to pass along some catty remarks to my mother for not bearing witness to the Truth. :|

Laurel Hill said:

The thing is, his face and body had been losing it for quite some time. The hair and clothes, that rock star aura, was the only thing keeping him attractive. Now there's nothing. He's just a pudgy, scruffy, wrinkled, messy old man. Sure, he's a nice guy on the inside, {we presume, we don't really know him, I know it sounds all pious and self righteous to say that, but honestly, for all you know he could be an asshole!} but you don't go around looking at pictures of what's 'inside'. You can like him, admire his work, listen to his music, etc. without thinking he's hot or wanting to see pics of him. I'm certainly not tossing my CD's, but my drooling days are over. This man is not good looking anymore! :wave:

You know, I do have to reluctantly agree with some of the things you say. Yes, we do presume that he's nice because, no, we don't really KNOW him (well, maybe a few lucky ones among us do). And yes, he isn't the man he used to be during his Joshua Tree days but after the best part of 20 years, who does look the same?

Yes, we're sure he's a good man/husband/father/etc and yes, he and the rest of the band still make excellent music considering they're old enough to be the fathers of many of todays musicians but yes he's still an attractive man, at least in my opin and yes, I appreciate that you have your own opinion and quite rightly so. The only thing I really object to in your quote is the use of He's just a pudgy, scruffy, wrinkled messy old man. I find that quite offensive. Surely you can voice your opinions without the insults. You make good comments, good for discussion but there are ways of getting your point across without resorting to publically ridiculing someone that we're interested in. We don't like it. It's unnecessary. It only serves to offend and annoy. Maybe you consider us pathetic. Maybe we are, who can say but at the end of the day we're all here because of one thing: We respect, have an avid interest in and like to talk/discuss various topics about the band. It's harmless fun. If you really don't like the way Bono looks now then stick to the other topics on this board - there are enough of them.

Ok, my opinion over...sorry to get off topic...

dance.gif
HEY GUESS WHAT?! I THINK THERE'S SOME PICTURES OF BONO IN THIS THREAD. LET'S TALK ABOUT THEM
dance.gif

(translation: quit de-railing the thread, for the love of god..)

Count me as one who was attracted to him as the person BEFORE I was attracted to his looks.... that crept up on me afterwards.... til one day I was like Oh... Wow!!! :ohmy: he looks good!! I was a Bono fan before I was a U2 fan actually... I used to follow what he was doing in the world not related to the music. I know I did it all a bit backwards! :huh:

But as kafrun just said.... pictures!!!! He looks great! :)

U2Fanatic4ever said:
you know that bald guy... looks a lot like Stuart (Adam's Tech).. :hmm: He is definitely bald and skinny like that..:wink:

:hmm: Stuart... yeah, why not? :shrug: :wink:

Heaven forbid we should ever talk about Bono in any context other than hott sexxy pics drool drool drool. :|

Here's a funny story - yesterday my friend was talking on the phone to her boss. My friend sells jewelry and her boss was recently at their company's annual convention. My friend goes "hey, Lies, Mary said U2 was playing at the conference a few days ago!!!" and I said "uh, sorry to disappoint her, but Bono is probably still in St. Tropez, where he has been for the past few days, and I have photos to prove it." I'm assuming it was one of the Elevation bands playing the conference.

kafrun said:

I can see where people might make the comparison, but I don't think it's Stuart :hmm:

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2005-07--1.jpg

I think you're right... in the pics with Bono you can clearly see this guy has been balding in a straight line over his head, and Stuart is just going on the edges... :huh: hope I said that right..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom