Bono in St Tropez - 25.06.06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy:

I've been out and just got over here to check for new pics and...my brain exploded! Yay, even more pics! Thanks so much! That man....:combust:

Oh No!

*Calling Edge..... please come help put Mot's brain back together.... and do not bring Bono.... that won't help at all.*

:wink:

Thank you Kelly

kafrun said:
What cute pics :cute: Thanks to everyone for getting them!

Now could someone lure Adam out of hiding :madwife:

agreed.:yes: very nice pics, I have been curious to know what B is up too. He looks good:cute:
I bet Adam is snuggled up and hiding away with his new fiance:sigh:

Jamila said:
There are few men on this earth that can hold their own as far as REAL attractiveness and sexiness next to Bono which starts from inside a man and emanates outward.

I'm glad that there are finally other PLEBAns who are beginning to realize this truth.

I've been saying it here for years.
Beginning? I think the greater majority of us have felt that way for quite a lot longer than you might think. We may not mention it every five seconds, but I think most of us find him just as attractive, if not more, on the inside, as we do on the outside. And thinking the man is yummy to the eyes is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. But for the record, the first thing that attracted me to Bono (and to U2 as a whole) was his faith.

Bono is good looking, obviously, but he's certainly not the picture of "perfection". He's short and stocky, with short legs, small feet, and thick hands. He's losing his hair, has crooked teeth, a scar on his chin, and a prominent nose. He often looks as though he just rolled out of bed. He's a hyperactive goofball and a scatterbrain at times. But he is beautiful, inside and out. His outer imperfections add to his charm, and everything on the inside multiplies his outer beauty tenfold, or more. I wouldn't have him any other way, and I think most of the ladies here would agree with that.

And thanks again to Kelly for the new pictures. Bono's going totally Pop on us, the hair, the hat, even the shades. I really, really hope this is foreshadowing for the next album. Oh, and Bono's letting his scruff go white again :combust:

Originally posted by DreamOutLoud13

Bono is good looking, obviously, but he's certainly not the picture of "perfection". He's short and stocky, with short legs, small feet, and thick hands. He's losing his hair, has crooked teeth, a scar on his chin, and a prominent nose. He often looks as though he just rolled out of bed. He's a hyperactive goofball and a scatterbrain at times. But he is beautiful, inside and out. His outer imperfections add to his charm, and everything on the inside multiplies his outer beauty tenfold, or more. I wouldn't have him any other way, and I think most of the ladies here would agree with that.

:drool:

:)

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Beginning? I think the greater majority of us have felt that way for quite a lot longer than you might think. We may not mention it every five seconds, but I think most of us find him just as attractive, if not more, on the inside, as we do on the outside. And thinking the man is yummy to the eyes is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. But for the record, the first thing that attracted me to Bono (and to U2 as a whole) was his faith.

:yes::yes: :yes:

bonocomet said:
Oh No!

*Calling Edge..... please come help put Mot's brain back together.... and do not bring Bono.... that won't help at all.*

:wink:

:lol:

*pout* Are you sure Bono won't be any help? :wink:

bonocomet said:
Well I didn't want your brain to explode AGAIN. :D

Pftht. My brain...that old thing? Hee, don't even think Edge can fixt that completely! :wink:

:lol:

well in that case.... have another look! :wink:

bonosttropezheel.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

And thanks again to Kelly for the new pictures. Bono's going totally Pop on us, the hair, the hat, even the shades. I really, really hope this is foreshadowing for the next album. Oh, and Bono's letting his scruff go white again :combust:

:up: :up: Well said!! :bow:

Whoa, just noticed the shirt change! So many details, so little time....:wink:

And I love the jeans. Wonder if they got that way like mine did...after my dog got ahold of them? :hmm:

BonoFox1 said:

Yes you did Kelly;)..I just put them together...you know to give the walking effect now if someone could animate it that would ROCK!!!:up:

I was doing the fast scrolldown just to try to achieve that!

pattip2000 said:
:| I love the new pics but what about being in the studio????? :sad:

Maybe he was getting on their last nerve so A, L and E said, "Hey, know what's a good idea? For YOU to go to St. Tropez!" Yes, yes, pure speculation. :wink:

BonoFox1 said:
walkie1.jpg

walkie.jpg

walki.jpg

a138c4ce.jpg

Ripped jeans...Camo-cap.....mandals....WHAT A MAN!!!!!:drool: :combust::faint:

These pics are just wonderful!

Thanks to EVERYONE who is posting them.

You can't see too much Bono. :wink:

pattip2000 said:
:| I love the new pics but what about being in the studio????? :sad:

...They likely are all in the south of France...their summer house is just a short boat trip from St Tropez, and they have a studio in the house. You can often hear them jammin from there...or there is the studio in Monaco they used for the last album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom