Bono in St Tropez - 25.06.06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
a4240dc7.jpg
:ohmy: New shades..

hahaha anyone notice Guggi's mandals are even taller than Bono's? :wink:

btw Bono is lookin' INCREDIBLY hot right now :drool: He always looks great to me anyway.

And YAY for the return of the camo, though I love the steton too.

the dead horse hopes he can rest in peace now

:hyper: Thanks Kelly, these are great! :D

Pop Artist said:

Heehee...I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at the pics. Can't tell the model but from its size, I'm pretty sure it's a PDA/smartphone and it does have a camera...

And he has a bluetooth ear piece in his pocket.

Originally posted by Laurel Hill

The thing is, his face and body had been losing it for quite some time. The hair and clothes, that rock star aura, was the only thing keeping him attractive. Now there's nothing. He's just a pudgy, scruffy, wrinkled, messy old man

Jeez! I bet you throw away all your old toys just because they are no longer new :rolleyes:

That Pudgy, Scruffy, wrinkled, messy old man still DOES it for me :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: He can be my bit of scruff ANYTIME

Thanks for the Pics Kelly :love:

Personally I liked the straw hat better than the "green monstrosity".
(though wasn't the Pop hat and the hat he wore in early 2000's all green? this hat has some brown spots on it)

And no stubble and no shades makes for a younger looking Bono to me. :shrug:

I'm speechless, Bono looks so :combust: Thanks for all the pics :heart:

I did not want to join the "Bono isn't hot anymore" conversation but I do :shifty:
Tho all I wanted to say has been said. But I admit that I did not think Bono was attractive when I first saw a pic of him but he had something. And there are pics of him in which he does not look that good... he's pretty hot anyway :drool:

:wave:

U2girl said:
Personally I liked the straw hat better than the "green monstrosity".
(though wasn't the Pop hat and the hat he wore in early 2000's all green? this hat has some brown spots on it)

And no stubble and no shades makes for a younger looking Bono to me. :shrug:

I thought the green one too, but Merc is right!
elevation era
bonoarmycapposingwithfansoutsi.jpg

thanks for all the pics kelly!

am I the only one not liking the new shades?
:reject:

Laurel Hill said:
That is so shallow! He is a hot older gent and that is all there is to it. I love not so perfect bodies and rumbled real men,not hollywood plastic meat men!!

The thing is, his face and body had been losing it for quite some time. The hair and clothes, that rock star aura, was the only thing keeping him attractive. Now there's nothing. He's just a pudgy, scruffy, wrinkled, messy old man. Sure, he's a nice guy on the inside, {we presume, we don't really know him, I know it sounds all pious and self righteous to say that, but honestly, for all you know he could be an asshole!} but you don't go around looking at pictures of what's 'inside'. You can like him, admire his work, listen to his music, etc. without thinking he's hot or wanting to see pics of him. I'm certainly not tossing my CD's, but my drooling days are over. This man is not good looking anymore! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom