Bono in St Tropez - 25.06.06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not_Worthy_Edge said:
I can try but its really really small and i pinched it out of the paper at the hospital where my partners mother is have spent the last 5 days back and forwards so bear with me while i try not doing to well im shattered

oh that doesn't sound well! What's better to cheer you up than U2? :)

No she be fine they saying shes had to have 5 pints of blood and they reorganising her medication trying to get her back on track i came on looking for new pics of the boys to make the day complete. That and England getting through to the next round in football Yeahhhhhhh

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
No she be fine they saying shes had to have 5 pints of blood and they reorganising her medication trying to get her back on track i came on looking for new pics of the boys to make the day complete. That and England getting through to the next round in football Yeahhhhhhh
yea beckham again...
5 pints sounds like a lot :yikes: I don't like needles!
if you're looking for specific pics or songs/videos, you know where to find me :wink:

Was just looking too see if any new edge pics had surfaced since last thursday when i went away but cant see any she has a blood disorder so its nothing new just a lot this time they having to pump it slowly so having to sit with her for 6 hours a time is tiring so i was flicking through the paper when i found the Bono pic but it looks like a old one now i seen it on the web page sorry

Bibien said:
Is Guggi wearing Edge's shirt? :lol:

Edge got the red, Guggi got the yellow - perhaps it's their "best buddies" shirts? :giggle:

It does seem like it's turning into Guggi's fav shirt - I remember seeing other recent pics of him with the same shirt! :D

Pleased to see that Bono is keeping the hair short and not letting it grow back out :hyper:

And the green monstrosity! I :love: the green monstrosity when it's worn forward, as it was during Pop :hyper:

In conclusion: :drool::drool:

bono_new.jpg

made it bigger :)
Thanks for the pics!

:censored: BRILLIANT! Thanks for the head's up and pics everybody. Wow, looking quite good there, Mr. Bono!!! I like the green monstrosity...but then again he could wear anything on his head (or not, including hair, hehe) and I'd be happy! :wink:

N_W_E: Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hang in there...:hug:

Ah. I see. The last vestiges of sex appeal have finally left Bono. I can now move on with my life. I am at peace.

Laurel Hill said:
Ah. I see. The last vestiges of sex appeal have finally left Bono. I can now move on with my life. I am at peace.

:applaud: FINALLY!!!!!!!! So does that mean you're done bitching about Bono's hair in every thread?

:hyper:

:wave: see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom