Bono in Sarajevo, a pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
www.sff.ba

Click on the British flag, then click on the link with the article "Bono Vox in Sarajevo" and then you will be able to click on the picture.

Thanks to U2girl here is the latest picture. I think theres some grey under that camo hat. :giggle:

novosti2_59.jpg

Aw, give us a smile!

Thanks for the link U2girl and for posting the pic JC!

:yes:

In EYKIW, there is a thread on this, featuring pics of Bono and Ali meeting the director of movie festival in Sarajevo and his son.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Great pics. Hadn`tnoticed no earrings - too busy studying his forehead!

Ali looks like shes put her top on back to front though - umm - no earrings and top on back to front - maybe they were in a rush - well it is their wedding anniversary tomorrow!:love:

Pamelakellett said:
Well theres nothing to see where the band aid was on his forehead - wonder what it as covering?

i like his new sunglasses - any ideas what make?

Yeah, nothing there so I think it was probably just a zit then. A dab of concealer can take care of any residual spot. :wink:

normal_Bono_Vox_u_Meeting_Point.jpg

Is that Eve behind Ali?
Bono looks really good, by the way! ;)

oh- If you wondered what happend on 11/7/1995
It is the date of The Srebrenica massacre :( - more info here: http:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre#11.E2.80.9313_July_1995:_the_humanitarian_crisis_in_Poto.C4.8Dari

Last edited:
Woo Bono is looking hott, especially in that first pic!
Thanks for these:drool:

Kiling me too :faint:

Particularly the one where he's taking off his jacket, and there's just the slighest hint of moob :drool:

But I love that girl in the red! That's a perfect "Oh my God, it's Bono!" face :lol:

Ok...I'm going to have a slight 'What Not to Wear' Stacey moment.

First---Ali is beautiful---she has amazing skin, a great figure....but I think she needs to insert more color into her wardrobe, she'd look smashing in a blue or an amazing orange. Sorry Stacey moment over......

Back
Top Bottom