Bono in Sarajevo, a pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow I'm gone for a day and I've missed so much , lets recap .
Bono , Ali and Eve arrive in Sarajevo , hot pop Bono no band aid ,
no earrings ,nice tan , new sunglasses ,natural hair color , moob.
Ali and Eve looking beautiful . Crowds gathering , teenage girls
swooning , a Bono induced coma , thud . :shocked:

gluey , I will hunt you down if you keep saying Bono , beautiful Bono looks like Robin Williams . :no:

I wanted to check with you all while I was on vacation last week--my daughter wouldn't let me use her laptop. Spend $$$ on that kid & look how I get treated! Anyway---These new pix are great--Bono :drool: :drool: Ali looks beautiful--that woman never ages (I think I know her secret. :wink: )

girlhappy said:
Is it possible it is Eve on these pic?She looks way too big:eyebrow:
I am sure it's Eve. She's that tall now. Bono and Ali both are quite small people. In some of these pictures it looks as if Ali is taller than Bono these days, maybe it's her shoes. Either that or poor Bono is shrinking. They all look really beautiful. Oh and: Happy Anniversary!

Dude. Eve has got some legs on her! She's gonna be a long one, boys.

Bono has been working out, or something. That chest is taking on a bit of..musckle. Muhahahahha.

vivaSA said:

That's right Jamila, although I didn't get to see him this time :huh:
I was really worried of that relationship to tell you the truth, he hasn't been here since 2001 and I thought OK that's over, but then they started singing Miss Sarajevo on Vertigo tour, and now this visit. It's really good to have him and Ali back.

It's also funny how Sarajevo is full of tourists these days, and I remember when him and Ali came to Sarajevo for the New Year's eve 1995/1996 (10 days after the war ended) Bono said that they are the first tourists to visit Sarajevo after the war :) and what a good start that was.
I must say we were lucky to have them with us all these years.
I just hope they do another concert here.

that would be great. I read a quote from larry saying that the concert in sarajevo was the most meaningful one for him ever. I can't help but think that the entire band has a very special place for sarajevo in their heart.

Last edited:
Jamila said:
The extraordinarily enthusiastic reaction of the people of Sarajevo to Bono reminds me of a similiar response that He (and U2) got in Brazil, Argentina and especially in Chile.

Some of these people are undoubtedly U2 music fans but I bet an even larger amount of them sincerely appreciate Bono (and U2) for what they historically did in making sure that the world did not forget about the crisises in their countries in the 1980's and 1990's.

Thanks for your post :heart:

Damn i love the POP bono look! He looks so great. :wink:

I hope i can look as good as the when im in my 40's.

O yes and this came to my mind:

MOOOOFOOOO MOOFFOOOO SARAJEVO!!!

*edge's guitar start screaming*

The start of a legendary concert! :drool: :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Ali looks gorgeous! I love the slight curling in her hair.

The lack of earrings is boggling my brain a bit :lol:

Amen to the Ali quote. And as far as Bono and the earrings, that is simple. He lost them of course.

In case you missed it in the EYKIW thread, I do believe that is Jordan behind him:

BonoSarajevo06Jordan.jpg

ponkine said:

Thanks for your post :heart:

To vivaSA and ponkine - much respect always.

I'm very grateful that U2 brought your countries a source of hope and solace in their darker hours.

Especially Bono. :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

gluey said:

I love the look Eve is giving the dude talking to Ali. If that's not a FOAD look, I don't know what is!

:lol:

And the way Ali's sitting is cracking me up! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom