Bono in Sarajevo, a pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

normal_Bono_Vox_2.jpg

normal_Bono_Purivatra_i_Grahovac.jpg

I just want to thank everybody who posted these photos and to everybody who squealed over them.

I am the same age as Bono and have been feeling really down about my stage of life this week. There's no way in hell I'm anything close to the female equivalent of "Bono beauty" but in some strange way it just made me feel better seeing him (and his little grey hairs) in these photos and reading everybody's positive reactions to them.

Now if I could look 1/10 as good as Ali. Ha.

PopDaisy said:

I just want to thank everybody who posted these photos and to everybody who squealed over them.

I am the same age as Bono and have been feeling really down about my stage of life this week. There's no way in hell I'm anything close to the female equivalent of "Bono beauty" but in some strange way it just made me feel better seeing him (and his little grey hairs) in these photos and reading everybody's positive reactions to them.

:applaud: :applaud: :hug:

Yay for you!!! You have nothing to feel down about! And you don't have to be beautiful to have beauty.

And yep, totally get where you're coming from about Ali....she's amazing!!!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
^ But he's loads hotter than her :wink:

(And I'd know, my brother idolizes her the way I idolize Bono)

Is that ever the truth!!! There is nothing he could do or look like and not be hot in some way!!! :wink:

Jaw dropping

sami0201 said:
I found these on the site too- not sure if they were already posted.

normal_Bono_Vox_u_Parku_PrinC48Deva.jpg

I hate to admit it but I would react just like those gals if Bono was standing that close to me.

Thank you so much for posting these!

Last edited:
maybe he's going for the all natural look - no earrings, no dye.......damn he just looks fine regardless!

you know what.....looking at him, it wouldn't scare me like I used to think it would....at the end of the day it's still him and that's all that matters!

Bona Vox said:
normal_Bono_Vox_u_Meeting_Point.jpg

Is that Eve behind Ali?
Bono looks really good, by the way! ;)

oh- If you wondered what happend on 11/7/1995
It is the date of The Srebrenica massacre :( - more info here: http:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre#11.E2.80.9313_July_1995:_the_humanitarian_crisis_in_Poto.C4.8Dari

Lovely pics! Can't help noticing Ali carrying B's jacket. How sweet. :drool:

The grey in his hair is sexy... I've been hoping for him to let his hair go natural :hyper: not getting my hopes up too much tho... knowing Bono it could be dyed tomorrow..
I hope the earrings come back tho :(

hehe....yep I'm in one of those moods.....contrary monday....... :wink:

no, even his earlobes nude are sexy........

:bow: :hug:

PopDaisy said:

Hey, PD I just turned 40. I would never take anyone younger. The 40s rock. I think Bono makes his age look ageless. Its all in the attitude. He still as sexy as he was back in the day its just another day!!!!

The extraordinarily enthusiastic reaction of the people of Sarajevo to Bono reminds me of a similiar response that He (and U2) got in Brazil, Argentina and especially in Chile.

Some of these people are undoubtedly U2 music fans but I bet an even larger amount of them sincerely appreciate Bono (and U2) for what they historically did in making sure that the world did not forget about the crisises in their countries in the 1980's and 1990's.

To me, this special relationship that the people of Sarajevo feel for Bono (and U2) make these pictures all the more special.

I'm glad that the people of Sarajevo had such a wonderful time with the B-man.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Oh my god, thank you for all these great pictures. So good to know Bono is back in Sarajevo. He and U2 have always had such a special relationship with this city and its people. And Bono looking all natural, very mature and sexy, I like that very much.

Jamila said:
The extraordinarily enthusiastic reaction of the people of Sarajevo to Bono reminds me of a similiar response that He (and U2) got in Brazil, Argentina and especially in Chile.

Some of these people are undoubtedly U2 music fans but I bet an even larger amount of them sincerely appreciate Bono (and U2) for what they historically did in making sure that the world did not forget about the crisises in their countries in the 1980's and 1990's.

To me, this special relationship that the people of Sarajevo feel for Bono (and U2) make these pictures all the more special.

I'm glad that the people of Sarajevo had such a wonderful time with the B-man.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

That's right Jamila, although I didn't get to see him this time :huh:
I was really worried of that relationship to tell you the truth, he hasn't been here since 2001 and I thought OK that's over, but then they started singing Miss Sarajevo on Vertigo tour, and now this visit. It's really good to have him and Ali back.

It's also funny how Sarajevo is full of tourists these days, and I remember when him and Ali came to Sarajevo for the New Year's eve 1995/1996 (10 days after the war ended) Bono said that they are the first tourists to visit Sarajevo after the war :) and what a good start that was.
I must say we were lucky to have them with us all these years.
I just hope they do another concert here.

Back
Top Bottom