Bono in Sarajevo, a pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg im bono is looking hot lol.

He's looks better like that than when he is trying to be a rock star if you get me.

FANTASTIC pics...thanks everybody. I'm mezmerized! And very happy all of the sudden! :happy:

U2Fanatic...here, borrow my defibulator. I'll need it back though...pondering those unadorned earlobes is a little hard on the old heart.

sami0201 said:
I found these on the site too- not sure if they were already posted.

normal_Bono_Vox_u_Parku_PrinC48Deva.jpg

Please someone shake the mans hand. :giggle:

Not usually a PLEBAN (really should start, though :wink: ) but wow, I gotta say Pop Bono is back and I likes it. I likes it A LOT :drool:

Oh, and Ali. yeah, um, Holy Shit.

Thank you for these pix. He is one hot man. I'm loving the glasses. I would like to see what the hair is doing under the camo hat. Redish grey its looking. But I need him to get his earings in!! I've always imagined myself biting one. :drool:

Ali..........flawless beauty.

^^ Don't forget the hairs come off too......the hat HAS to follow soon!! I'll race ya to it!!! :hyper:

Hi JC! I must say, the lack of earrings is kind of messing with my head.... :wink:

Bono Mot said:
U2Fanatic...here, borrow my defibulator. I'll need it back though...pondering those unadorned earlobes is a little hard on the old heart.

thanks... phew! I needed that.. *hands bono mot back the defibulator* :drool: :faint: those naked earlobes ! OY VEY MAMA!! oh gawd...i'm um ....feeling ..............faint...c antttttttttt breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thud*

Back
Top Bottom