Bono in San Francisco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There has been some speculation in the everything you know is wrong forum that this isnt actually bono, but rather an imposter!

That would be really sad journalism...

anyways, I think that's pretty much what Bono would've said anyways, so I suppose it doesn't really matter in the end. :shrug:

Either way, I definitely agree with Bono/fake Bono. We should not allow these games to continue as if everything is peachy keen while China has these major issues to address. I hope this will spark some progress, or at least dialogue.

Rosebud said:
That would be really sad journalism...

anyways, I think that's pretty much what Bono would've said anyways, so I suppose it doesn't really matter in the end. :shrug:

Either way, I definitely agree with Bono/fake Bono. We should not allow these games to continue as if everything is peachy keen while China has these major issues to address. I hope this will spark some progress, or at least dialogue.

100% agree with you there!peaceful protests are way better :)

Uh oh, I hope it's not that certain Bono impersonator. It's one thing to walk around dressed as a celebrity look alike, or to make appearances as such, but to actually make a speech with the intent to speak *on behalf of*...that's just so not right. :no:

In reading the article, it is clear that is was not Bono

An earlier report that Irish rock star Bono attended one of the protests and spoke to AFP was wrong, as the singer was not in the city, a spokesman said.

It's so sad the lengths that some people go to. I am sickened by the audacity of the unmentionable person who would do such a thing as attend an event and speak as if he were Bono.

Ugh!

:( :|

Back
Top Bottom