Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, if Hef, er, Bono was holding Eve's hand and the two other girls walked along with them, nobody would blink an eye.

p.s. I suspect who could be Kendra if it's true they have something in common.

bonocomet said:

pokesmiley.gif

bonoedgepoke.gif

:sexywink:

I think Eve didn't get into the same car with Bono to avoid the media frenzy that was surrounding Bono and Penelope. Just notice how his kids are always walking behind him, as if he's trying to hide them from too much attention. And there really WAS a lot of media right there when they left the club.

Maybe she wanted to stay with Helena.

And I wouldn't worry about Eve going to a nightclub until 4 a. m. as long as she's there with her dad.

I wouldn't expect many 16 year old girls to go out to a club with their father.

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:
And Ali is in that video with Helena! That should set the record straight! :lol:

:yes: Thanks for that!

Gah, with that frenzy, I'd *hope* somebody would grab my hand!

I've just found a couple of articles labelling Penelope a "homewrecker".

Jaysus! Isn't that a bit too much? People should stop overreacting! What's the big deal about B holding hands with friends?

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Yet another video. This time it's Bono, Penelope, friends and family getting on a boat:

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/penelope_cruz/really_good_friends.php

Notice how the camera never really focuses in on Ali? :eyebrow: They obviously have no idea she's Bono's wife!! :huh:

And it's perfectly okay for a 16 year old to go to a club or pub here in Europe so long as there's a responsible adult with them, like a parent or a trusted friend. My friend Eija was only 16 back in 1993 when we went to Stockholm by ship to see U2 and the policy is the same, coz of the the pubs, night clubs, all night disco (which we attended!:wink: ) on board. :yes:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Notice how the camera never really focuses in on Ali? :eyebrow: They obviously have no idea she's Bono's wife!! :huh:

And it's perfectly okay for a 16 year old to go to a club or pub here in Europe so long as there's a responsible adult with them, like a parent or a trusted friend. My friend Eija was only 16 back in 1993 when we went to Stockholm by ship to see U2 and the policy is the same, coz of the the pubs, night clubs, all night disco (which we attended!:wink: ) on board. :yes:

21 and over here.

JCOSTER said:
Its nice when the crowd got a little to close and bigger, that he grabbed Helenas and Cruzes hands. :cute:

:yes: When you look at the context the pics were taken in, it's actually a 'protective' action (well that's the way it looks to me anyway!). To me, if I had that mob of people around me when walking with someone, I'd be grateful if the male in the group took my hand too, to make sure we stayed together and got to our destination intact and safely.

JCOSTER said:

21 and over here.

You can get into clubs in the states at 18, at least here in Michigan. They usually just put a big X on your hand in permanent marker or something similar, so you can't get served alcohol. They usually card at the bar too in case someone tries to sneak their little X off. That's never been an option for me since I always get a ":ohmy: but you look so young!!111" face when people I find out I'm almost 19.

Last edited:
Legal drinking age is 18 here in NZ. It was 21. Mind you I think we all snuck into the bars at about 16 anyway! Underage are allowed in with a parent/guardian and the 'minor' may have alcohol with their accompanying parents consent.

U2isthebest said:

You can get into clubs in the states at 18, at least here in Michigan. They usually just put a big X on your hand in permanent marker or something similar, so you can't get served alcohol. They usually card at the bar too in case someone tries to sneak their little X off.

Really?? :ohmy: Wow not in California, ya gotta be 21 here.

Bono Mot said:
"Baby's a big flirt :whistle: in a tee-shirt..."

aint that the truth!!:lol:

BTW: I cant believe the news is all over the TV and my co-workers are finally coming up to me about the gossip...but what about the good things Bono does?? no mention of that just the gossip :huh:

He is offically our Irish Playboy..I hope he and Ali are having quite a giggle about it :)

JCOSTER said:
This is really ridiculous how they leave out Ali and Eve, and totally twist it around.

I think the tabloids are just dying to get something on Bono.

Ali was there the whole time and they don' t even know it is his wife???!!! What idiots!!!!!!! It is so nice to finally see her in something tho. HORRAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom