Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that if it was just Bono and Helena, you wouldn't see anything on the Insider. Penelope is the draw here as far as American tabloids.

I loved hearing the story about Bono on his terrace singing NEW songs. Now that's news!

I am dizzy from all this....... LOVE these pix of adorable Bono. He is aging, but aren't we all. And he just looks so wonderful. the fact that he is mentioned as chivalrous puts all that more hotness into this man. I don't believe for a second anything's going on. But, perhaps because of "wish it were me"- i want to slap the smile off of Penelopes face! and what is with that dress-too much exposure i say. okay, i am done with my rant.
I , too, would rather see him with ALi, since he is away so much. but glad Eve is there at least. also - knowing that Ali doesn't like the spotlight, she is probably keeping it low key somewhre there.

Would probably die if i saw Bono in Eze on a balcony dancing with a glass of wine, singing ..... OMG too much to handle :combust:

the life of a celebrity must be incredibly fun.............

Bono, the ladies man, I should have photoshopped his face in there.
just joking :reject: shame on me :shame:

Ladies-man-movie.jpg

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:
Princess Beatrices' Bono party

Britain's Princess Beatrice introduced herself to rock star Bono while partying at a St Tropez nightclub.

The 19-year-old princess - the daughter of Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson - was enjoying a night out at the Les Caves du Roy nightclub, in the south of France, when she plucked up the courage to approach the U2 frontman, who was accompanied by Penelope Cruz and Jamie Cullum.

A source told Britain's Daily Mail newspaper: "Beatrice was on the dance floor but looking slightly lost while all the celebrities sat at tables drinking Dom Perignon champagne.

"When Penelope Cruz arrived her bodyguards moved some people off a table so she could sit down and Jamie Cullum spent much of the night kissing a leggy blonde.

"Eventually Beatrice went over to Bono to say hello. It seemed he was happy to act the wise old man while the madness unfolded around him."

Beatrice reportedly spent the rest of the evening dancing with friends under the club's golden palm trees

I really would like to see some 'minder' try to move my hubby from his table just so that some celeb could sit down...:lol: My hubby is very earthy, very 'ordinary working class guy'. There is no way he would move so that some celeb female could sit at our table. However, if some pregnant lady or some elderly couple needed to sit, he'd be the first one to stand up and offer his seat/table... :drool: Principles is principles...:drool: I think I need to go have him now...:evil:

*browneyedgirl* said:
Bono, the ladies man, I should have photoshopped his face in there.
just joking :reject: shame on me :shame:

Ladies-man-movie.jpg
:laugh: That's so perfect.. It's like every time Bono spots anyone of the female species, you can hear him saying "Oooh, it's a lady :sexywink:"

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom