Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2jesusgirl said:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/07/26/bono-penelope-cruz-helena-christensen/

Not for sure if anyone has seent his yet, so I will post the link and pictures. ENJOY!!

bono-penelope-cruz-helena-christ-4.jpg

YEAH!!! :happy:NEW PICS!!! NEW SHIRT!!NEW HAT!!!!SAME HUSSIES!!!:|

THANK YOU DION!!!!... and that is Miss Eve Hewson hiding behind those huge shades ;)

:ohmy: Oh my God.....Bono is the only on in shoes/ok, flipflops! Ouch.....that sand must be hot! Whew....! yeah, nice hat Bono and flipflops! :yes: :sexywink: Bono toes!:giggle:

bono is part of the mob i knew it!

Penelope cruz so wants him.

hold my hand bono!!!

I LOVE the blue striped shirt. I bet he has a new collection of striped shirts now and will always wear them, because they make him look slimmer. :giggle: He looks very "compact" in these pictures, I'm not complaining, definitly something to cuddle up to. :drool:

And Penelope, man, she's pretty, I like her in both dresses.

There are already rumours of a romance going around. Bono is a little devil. :mac:

I just think it's hysterical that these rumor rags don't mention or don't realize "oh and there's his teenage daughter with him".

I guess that wouldn't make for much of a story then.

ramblin rose said:
I just think it's hysterical that these rumor rags don't mention or don't realize "oh and there's his teenage daughter with him".

I guess that wouldn't make for much of a story then.

EXACTLY!!!! :applaud: :hug:

:shrug: They obviously need to be on tour again because when they're not, nobodys got anything better to do with their time other than to make up gossip. And that's all it is, rumours, gossip and speculation! :wink:

The man is a freakin' copy cat.

I bought a hat like that over a year ago, deciding, "This shall be my Vacationing in the South of France hat!"

whatevs, Bono. Just be careful what you muck around in sharing my brain and all.

Heh, black jeans in hot sun. They aren't too bad as long as they're loose, like how he's wearing them.

gluey said:

EXACTLY!!!! :applaud: :hug:

:shrug: They obviously need to be on tour again because when they're not, nobodys got anything better to do with their time other than to make up gossip. And that's all it is, rumours, gossip and speculation! :wink:

They just showed some of the video on the Insider tv show...Same stupidness...They don't even see Eve is there wth her father.

And no, those r not new Armanis on the beach. It's the pink ones. In the dark (underneath a hat), they are very reflective at times.

we were in eze on 19 of july and Bono was there. He had some guests in the house, and he played the new songs...new beach songs :) but as I saw only 1 girl taped it, noone else. we were good girls and we didn't do any disturbing thing. just swimming in the sea and listening the songs and watching bono's dance on the terrace with a glass of wine in his hand :) the songs are GOOD!! two of them are VERY VERY good!!! they are not finished yet but in some songs you can feel some Marocco :)
there was one song what we heard last year there, but all of the others were very new for us.
it's an unforgettable day.

Last edited:
zsuzso said:
we were in eze on 19 of july and Bono was there. He had some guests in the house, and he played the new songs...new beach songs :) but as I saw only 1 girl taped it, noone else. we were good girls and we didn't do any disturbing thing. just swimming in the sea and listening the songs and watching bono's dance on the terrace with a glass of wine in his hand :) the songs are GOOD!! two of them are VERY VERY good!!! they are not finished yet but in some songs you can feel some Marocco :)
it's an unforgettable day.

:hug: Awesome! Thanks for sharing!! :love: Bono dancing.......

Oh my God, sounds fantastic, thanks for sharing ... New songs! Bono dancing with glass of wine! That's really something to remember.

:hyper:

I don't know what was the number, but we were there last year as well when they play the songs. how lucky we are :)
the lyrics had changed in that song, I'll check which one was it. but it was the only one from the last year's songs, all ot the other were absolutelly new.

the funniest thing was that the songs were played very loud, we thought we are in a stadion concert :) and the plus thing was that Bono was singing live with the taped songs :) so "two Bono" were singing together :) and sometimes he did some very interesting sound :) like yeaaaaaa and so on... you can imagine... :)
and sometimes he did some extremly sexy scream :) well...yes...the wine... :)

zsuzso said:
I don't know what was the number, but we were there last year as well when they play the songs. how lucky we are :)
the lyrics had changed in that song, I'll check which one was it. but it was the only one from the last year's songs, all ot the other were absolutelly new.

the funniest thing was that the songs were played very loud, we thought we are in a stadion concert :) and the plus thing was that Bono was singing live with the taped songs :) so "two Bono" were singing together :) and sometimes he did some very interesting sound :) like yeaaaaaa and so on... you can imagine... :)
and sometimes he did some extremly sexy scream :) well...yes...the wine... :)

What I wouldn't give to have been able to see/hear that!!:faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom