Bono in purple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilac

The Fly
Hi Pleba girls. Please post all the pics you can find of Bono wearing my favorite color, purple. Thank you!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

339939%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D52%3C%3D56%3B%3D323252%3C47%3A9%3B4nu0mrj

ooooOOO I love purple/violet too!

Thanx~ U2 Kitten. Do you know where the pic of him in the ?charcol greyor black suit with the purple ?Tee is from. Also that wonderful , :drool: big photo/potrait one of him sans glasses, hands in prayerful positioion with dark suit and shiney, violet shirt is from! :bow:

dazzledbylight said:
ooooOOO I love purple/violet too!

Thanx~ U2 Kitten. Do you know where the pic of him in the ?charcol greyor black suit with the purple ?Tee is from. Also that wonderful , :drool: big photo/potrait one of him sans glasses, hands in prayerful positioion with dark suit and shiney, violet shirt is from! :bow:

Thanks glad you liked them! The purple tee pic I found in the thread "has anyone ever seen this pic?" thread here. It was from a fan meeting with him in 1998, and he and the band spoke out for Amnesty Int'l at the same time. I think the praying one is from an awards show in 1994. All the lavender embroidery shirt pics are from the Rio Walk On video. :wave:

Aw, looks like their ride broke down. Who'd pick up 2 strange freaks like that on the side of the road???

me!

Back
Top Bottom