Bono in Philly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono3.jpg

BonoLibertyMedal008.jpg

BonoLibertyMedal012.jpg

:love: his hair really looks good! and I think this is the first time I've ever seen Bono without sideburns( except for those pics I DO NOT EVER want to see again!:yikes: )

:up: thanks for the pics ladies!

Sorry, JC, I got too excited and quoted too quickly!

Those gorgeously lovely crooked bottom teeth! I'm taking that one for myself. :wink:

:hug:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
:love: his hair really looks good! and I think this is the first time I've ever seen Bono without sideburns( except for those pics I DO NOT EVER want to see again!:yikes: )

:evil: Nope, not going to do it to ya, Gg!

But :yes: he's looking quite nice in these photos, isn't he?

:drool:

last unicorn said:

bonocomet: the link you gave is only abc news with parts of the speech not the whole speech, or is there another link to watch the whole speech? Thanks.

At the link I quoted there is the whole speech there too... they are listed right next to each other, did you find it yet? Sorry I haven't searched the entire thread yet, I hope so!

He makes me do things I shouldn't, like sign up to write letters for organizations like "Move On," etc. And I have no time for this, so I'm always tired and writing letters to newspapers and Congressmen at 2 a.m. Thanks a bunch, Bono! :kiss:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!

Shannon you met him????????? And you too, BF?? Wow!!! So incredibly happy for you guys!!!! Woww... :hyper: Way to go, ladies! :hug!

JC did you meet him too?

Shannon we want al lthe details, lady! :p

JC - I am so happy for you!! You owe your husband big time!!!

What present did you give Bono, if i may ask? (never mind, don't answer that!) and when did you meet him. how was yur trip....did you see Val.
Are you posting in the other Philly thread??
*goes to check*

Last edited:
Teta040 said:
So NOW, Varitek, old Harry Potter nemesis (the epic Snape debates from the summer!) finally I know what you look like. You lucky so and so.....what were you doing in Philly? :)

I'm from boston, summered in NYC and I go to school in Philly.

Edit

here's the photos link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14351668@N08/?saved=1

I hope that works, I've never bothered to use flickr before.

Last edited:
blm said:
JC - I am so happy for you!! You owe your husband big time!!!

What present did you give Bono, if i may ask? (never mind, don't answer that!) and when did you meet him. how was yur trip....did you see Val.
Are you posting in the other Philly thread??
*goes to check*

There's another thread... goes to look... can't find it!! :(

JC congrats on the pictures and seeing our man up close again!
Very cool! What were people handing him to sign?

I am off in two days to Ireland !! He said he would be back in the studio with the boys because they are expecting him so things are looking good timing wise!! I will keep everybody posted!!
:) OMG, I can't believe I have a chance to meet him!

Congrats JC!!!! :hyper:

Jeannieco said:
I am off in two days to Ireland !! He said he would be back in the studio with the boys because they are expecting him so things are looking good timing wise!! I will keep everybody posted!!
:) OMG, I can't believe I have a chance to meet him!

Good luck! :wave:

Awwwwwwww thank you MJ!!!! :hug: Omg I just saw all of the pictures and discovered that Im in them! :faint: Going to print out the one with my hand on his arm :love:

It was so unreal! By sheer luck I ended up right there in the front row. Was in total shock but remained calm throughout it all which surprised me! Know it's setting in now! :hyper: :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:
Awwwwwwww thank you MJ!!!! :hug: Omg I just saw all of the pictures and discovered that Im in them! :faint: Going to print out the one with my hand on his arm :love:

It was so unreal! By sheer luck I ended up right there in the front row. Was in total shock but remained calm throughout it all which surprised me! Know it's setting in now! :hyper: :lol:

You only just discovered you were in the pics? :giggle: Well, it's a pretty sight, don't worry about that :sexywink:

JanuaryStar said:

You only just discovered you were in the pics? :giggle: Well, it's a pretty sight, don't worry about that :sexywink:

:lol: I just did actually! Thank you very much :hug: :D

Teenie and BD and anyone else I may have missed thank you for the compliments! :hug: :hug:

Mia and Cari you guys were so missed :sad:

Lara,JC,Varitek and Edgeistoosexy :hug: :hug: It was such a blast hanging out with each and everyone of you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom